Sunday, February 16, 2014

'VOICES' AND BACKGROUND NOISE POLLUTION ON THEIR MINDS: VARIOUS TEXANS AND OTHER AMERICANS AND ONE BRITISH-GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE VOLUNTEER THEIR IMPRESSIONS AND OBSERVATIONS

---"The voices don't do justice to you!" --- Mrs. Phyllis Gardner McMillan, my biological mother, in an emphatic statement she volunteered to me during a May of 1987 long-distance phone call I made to my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from an outdoor pay telephone in downtown Quincy, Massachusetts.

----"I (Dr. Calvin McMillan) can't handle the voices! I would prefer that you remain in the Boston area in order to work this out!" --- Dr. Calvin McMillan, my biological father and a retired Professor of Botany at The University of Texas at Austin, in a late 1987 emphatic comment that Father made to me on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from an outdoor pay telephone in Quincy, Massachusetts.

---"You can get the voices to end overnight!" -- Mrs. Josie Barnes, the Far East Asian-born wife of Dan Barnes, himself a polite tennis player and nice Anglo gentleman who was employed during that time period as a staff member at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass., during a one-to-one meeting I had in 1987 with Mrs. Barnes inside that married couple's private residence in either Cambridge, Mass., or Boston, Mass.

----"I (Kent Neal McMillan of Austin, Texas) urge you to go from physician to physician as long as it takes until you have finally succeeded at permanently and lawfully terminating this very unwanted and unpleasant connection involving yourself and the unethical person who's been sadistically violating your own privacy rights in this manner (approximate quote)." --- Kent Neal McMillan, in very emphatic advice that my oldest brother offered me on the telephone in 1987 during a long-distance phone call I made to him and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from a workplace of mine in Boston, Massachusetts.

----"The voices will go away immediately as soon as this phone conversation we are having at this time is over." --- Jason Seiken, then a full-time reporter for "The Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper in Quincy, Massachusetts, in a 1987 or 1988 observation that that professional newspaper reporter chose to volunteer to me on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to the newsroom of "The Patriot Ledger" from an outdoor pay telephone along Bee Cave Road in the tiny suburb of Rollingwood, Texas, a municipality situated between Westlake Hills, Texas, and Austin, Texas.

----"The voices will continue for a long, long time." --- Jeremy Crockford, then a full-time reporter for "The Patriot Ledger" daily newspaper in Quincy, Massachusetts, during a long-distance phone call I made in 1988 to the newsroom of that New England Press Association member newspaper's main office from my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas.

---"I (Mrs. Phyllis McMillan) don't think the voices are necessary!" --- Mrs. Phyllis Gardner McMillan, my biological mother, in an emphatic and helpful comment that Mother kindly made to me on the telephone during a local phone call I made to her in 1988 from a pay telephone at a two-story apartment complex situated along Nueces Street a few blocks west of The University of Texas at Austin. During that period of my residence at that apartment complex, I was informed that one of the other male tenants at that same apartment complex was a younger relative of the world-famous singer and musician Willie Nelson of the Austin area.

----"I (Dr. Madalyn Murray O'Hair) can't handle the voices! Get him out of here as soon as possible today!" --- Dr. Madalyn Murray O'Hair, in a very loud and angry verbalized outburst from Dr. O'Hair that I could easily hear from the room of her American Atheist Press office building where she was employing me at that time as a proofreader. Minutes after Dr. O'Hair's emphatic outburst, I was asked to meet with Robyn Murray O'Hair, my immediate supervisor at American Atheist Press. In that very brief meeting, Robyn Murray O'Hair abruptly informed me that since I had been overheard earlier that day making a local phone call to the Travis County Lawyer Referral Service from my assigned proofreading desk area in that office building, and since I had been overheard stating to the Travis County Lawyer Referral Service that I needed a private attorney to help strengthen my own privacy rights at the workplace, this was proof of my own insubordination and grounds for immediate dismissal of me, Ms. Robyn Murray O'Hair sternly informed me in her office.

----"Judging by your own internal thought process, it's hard to identify your own intellect. Your internal thought process makes you come across as stupid, in fact. It's only when you put your thoughts into writing that anyone would see your own intelligence." --- my oldest biological brother, Kent Neal McMillan, in a surprising disclosure he made to me on the telephone in 1988 or 1987 during a local phone call I made to Kent's and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from a pay telephone in front of a convenience store along Guadalupe Street across the street from the campus of The University of Texas at Austin.

---"Keep your thoughts away from me (Professor Lewis Gould)." -- Professor Lewis Gould, a Professor of History at The University of Texas at Austin, during a local phone call I made in 1987 or 1988 to Professor Gould from my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas.

---"You can get the voices to end. Just ignore them, and they will go away." --- Professor Donald Gillmor, a Canadian-born professor of communications law at The University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, during a long-distance phone call I made in 1988 or 1989 either to Professor Gillmor's private home in St. Paul, Minnesota, or possibly to Professor Gillmor's academic office at Murphy Hall on the main campus of the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, from my rental duplex apartment unit in El Campo, Texas. I made the phone call to Professor Gillmor during a 12-month period in which I was employed for 12 consecutive months as a full-time reporter for the "El Campo (TX) Leader-News" general-circulation newspaper in El Campo, Texas.

---"When the voices end is anyone's guess. But when they do end, you will have incurred a major obligation to the gay community of Houston, and I (private attorney Douglas Horde (sp?) of Houston) will expect you to have an extensive involvement with the gay community of Houston at that future point." ---Douglas Horde (sp? Hoarde?), a private attorney member of the State Bar of Texas, during a 1988 or 1989 phone call I made to Mr. Horde in Houston, Texas, from my duplex rental apartment unit in El Campo, Texas---El Campo having been a coastal-area city where I was reporting full-time in late 1988 and for nearly all of 1989 for the "El Campo Leader-News" general-circulation newspaper in Wharton County, Texas.

---"Even if you were to visit Great Britain, you would find that the voices you have complained to me about in this phone conversation we're having today would merely continue throughout your entire visit on the British Isles (approximate quote). So your traveling to Great Britain on an overseas trip would not do you any good." --- a male official of the British Consulate in Houston, Texas, during a 1990 or 1991 long-distance phone call I made to his British Government office in Houston, Texas, from my rental apartment unit in either Big Spring, Texas, or Sweetwater, Texas.

----"I (Carol See) am sure the people of Great Britain would be interested in listening to the voices, if you were to travel to England at some future point." --- Carol See, a longtime personal friend of mine, during a long-distance phone call I made in 1990 or 1991 to her and her husband's home in Columbia, Maryland, from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

---"John, would you try to recall someone from your distant past who DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU? Would you please make every effort to stop having ANY MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT PERSON?" --- Sarah Goodfriend, a former schoolmate of mine at Stephen F. Austin High School of Austin Independent School District in Austin, Texas, amd a former colleague of mine on the Austin High debate squad, during a 1990 or 1991 long-distance phone call I made to Sarah Goodfriend's private residence in another U.S. state from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

---"I (Kent Neal McMillan) find it noteworthy that the voices you are hearing these days seem to refer to the northern California city of San Francisco quite a bit. As you know, John, San Francisco, California, holds a very special significance for our family because that was the city where your mother and father got married inside a Swedenborgian church. So San Francisco as a motif for you may well call to mind the entire theme of your subconscious quest to yourself develop a mutual-consent relationship with a sexual romantic partner. This may explain why you yourself believe you are hearing lots of verbalized references to San Francisco on the part of the voices in the background there in Sweetwater, Texas." -- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, in an observation that Kent volunteered to me on the telephone in 1990 or 1991, during a long-distance phone call I had made to his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

---"The voices seem to be expressing anger and irritation. I would recommend that you look upon the voice committee members as prospective friends of yourself, and try to stay on good terms with them as much as possible." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest biological brother, during a 1990 or 1991 long-distance phone call I made to his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

----"I (Kent Neal McMillan of Austin, Texas) have MY REASONS for wanting the voices to continue!" --- Kent Neal McMillan of Austin, Texas, in a very surprising comment that my oldest biological brother volunteered to me during a long-distance phone call I had made in 1991 to Kent's and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

----"I'm sure that Kent (Neal McMillan of Austin, Texas) would like to see the voices end as soon as possible." --- Mrs. Phyllis Gardner McMillan, during a long-distance phone call I made in 1991 to my mother's and father's home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from a Ford automotive dealership in downtown Sweetwater, Texas, where a used Ford sedan of mine was being repaired at the time I made that long-distance phone call.

---"Even if the voices were to end at some point, you might still be subjected against your wishes to dishonest circumstances involving dishonest news and information services you might be subjected to in your own life." --- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest brother, during a 1990 or 1991 long-distance phone call I made to Kent's and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

--"The voices may continue for the rest of your life, John." --- Mrs. Phyllis Gardner McMillan, my biological mother and a native of Johnson County, Iowa (the county seat of which is Iowa City, Iowa), during a long-distance phone call I made in the summer of 1991 to Mother's and Father's home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from the rental home in Cuero, Texas, where I was myself residing alone and employed full-time as a Cuero bureau news reporter inside that rental home for the "Victoria (TX) Advocate" general circulation daily newspaper durring that time period.

---"You can get the voices to end with yourself continuing to lead a completely celibate lifestyle as a single gentleman." -- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest brother, in a 1992 or 1993 long-distance phone call I made to Kent at his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from my "Pampa Daily News" newspaper workplace in Pampa, Texas. At the time of that phone call, I was employed full-time as an education-beat and regional-beat and general-assignment reporter as well as occasional crime-beat reporter for that daily newspaper in the Panhandle region of Texas. Kent's comment was an oral assurance to me on that particular issue during a multi-month and multi-year period in which I had myself been subjected against my wishes to lots of unpleasant anonymous rumors expressing defiance of my own legal and human right to myself lead a completely celibate lifestyle.

---"You could probably get the voices to end sooner if you move to the Midwest region of the United States." --- Victoria Loe Hicks, a reporter and editor for "The Dallas Morning News" daily newspaper in Dallas, Texas, during a 1995 or January 1996 long-distance phone call I made to Victoria at her newsroom office in downtown Dallas from my private apatment unit in Baytown, Texas. I made that particular long-distance phone call to Victoria Loe Hicks either a matter of days before I resigned from my full-time sports-reporter position at "The Baytown Sun" daily newspaper or shortly after I resigned from that position of employment in Baytown, Texas, in order to myself pursue a full-time and reporting and editing job as Editor in Chief of the "Denver City (TX) Press" general-circulation newspaper in Denver City, Texas. That full-time position of employment for me in Denver City, Texas, began for me in early 1996.

---"Just a voice from the past," private attorney Ellen Thorne (married name Ellen Thorne Skrak) of New Mexico chose to succinctly conclude a long-distance phone call I had made to her private law office in Albuqerque, New Mexico, from a telephone I used in Denver City, Texas, I believe it was, in 1996.

----"The voices can end spontaneously at any time." --- Carol See, a longtime personal friend of mine, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her kindly husband's home in Columbia, Maryland, from a pay telephone during or shortly before my relocation from Denver City, Texas, to Palestine, Texas, in either December 1996 or January 1997. In that same phone conversation, Carol See added: "If you develop a mutual-consent sexual relationship with any other adult human being, that might help to end the voices." Also in that phone conversation, I believe that Carol See also stated to me that "the voices can end only after you undergo a very thorough and very comprehensive medical examination of your own medical health."

---"Are you hearing voices, John?" --- A male detective for the Austin (Texas) Police Department (APD) during a polite sit-down meeting I had in 1997 with that APD detective and five or six other APD officers inside a meeting room as we all sat around a very large table in APD headquarters in downtown Austin. That detective, or possibly one of his colleagues also attending that meeting, then volunteered to me inside that APD meeting room: "I (the cited APD detective speaking to me in person during the tenure of the Anglo-identified APD Chief Stan Knee serving as the official head of that municipal police department) need to let you know at this time that you (John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas) are pressing criminal charges through this meeting you are having with us today at APD headquarters." I indicated to that APD officer that I was very aware of that implication from the meeting, and that I definitely wanted to myself press crime charges at that time in regard to alleged violations of my own privacy rights, including alleged violation of my legal right to myself enjoy full freedom from any and all alleged stalking, that allegedly comprised a flagrant violation of the state penal code of Texas. In the multi-decade period since that meeting in 1997, I would estimate that 15 different APD police officers on 20 or more separate occasions have on their own initiative each asked me in person whether I was "hearing voices." I have consistently replied, very accurately and very honestly, that I myself was NOT hearing ANY voices that the APD officer posing the question to me was not himself also hearing.

----"The anonymous rumors you are yourself being repeatedly subjected to against your wishes in Austin, Texas, about various cited individuals from your own past whom you have chosen to permanently exclude from your own life, SOUND MORBID!" --- private attorney Ellen Thorne (married name Ellen Thorne Skrak) of Albuquerque, New Mexico, during a long-distance phone call I made in the summer of 1997 to Ellen's law office in Albuquerque from a telephone I used near or at the Camino Real Apartments apartment complex where I was residing at the time. During that same summer of 1997, Ellen Thone (married name Ellen Thorne Skrak) wrote and mailed to me a signed legal letter on the official stationary of her law firm, stating that attorney Ellen Thorne Skrak advised me to contact the American Civil Liberties Union in Austin about alleged violations of my own Constitutional rights in Austin, Texas, Ellen Thorne Skrak indicated in that very kind and helpful follow-up signed legal letter to myself.

---"I (former "Daily Texan" student newspaper reporter Margaret Watson of Dallas, Texas) am appalled by the voices you are hearing in the Austin area that are incessantly and repeatedly verbalizing to you the verbatim statement, 'Why don't you just commit suicide?'. I (Margaret Watson) definitely agree with you that you SHOULD NOT yourself be subjected to sadistic and injurious background anonymous voices of that type! (approximate quote). -- Margaret Watson, a married woman, UT-Austin School of Communications alumnus, and former professional investigative newspaper reporter at the daily newspaper in Tyler, Texas, during a long-distance phone call I made on April 27, 1997, to the private residence in Dallas, Texas, of Margaret Watson and her kindly husband, professional photographer Tres Watson of Dallas, from my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas. I made that long-distance phone call to convey my implicit "birthday wish" in 1997 that the suicide-taunts from background anonymous voices that were being allegedly repeatedly inflicted on me hundreds or thousands of times per day by anonymous persons unbeknownst to me during that time period, would end as soon as possible. And immediately after I made that birthday-wish long-distance phone call to Margaret Watson on my birthday of April 27, 1997, from my parents' home in suburban Westlake Hills, Texas, I felt very relieved to notice that the verbalized death threats of that type to which I was being subjected against my wishes diminished significantly beginning on April 27, 1997, based on what I observed as an apartment tenant at the Marquis-managed Camino Real Apartments near UT-Austin and in my capacity as a gainfully employed single adult gentleman in Austin, Texas. I might add that my own devotion throughout my adult years to seeking to myself have the best possible medical health for myself and the best possible creatively vital medical lifespan for myself, has been and continues to be very strong---so much so that I have assigned very high priority for many years to my obtaining adequate health insurance for myself, whenever possible, and to my leading a healthful dietary lifestyle accompanied by plenty of exercise and pursuit of athletics by myself.

---"If you are in fact hearing actual background voices here in Austin, Texas, on a continuous and year-rond basis, that is all the factual evidence I (private attorney John F. Campbell) need that SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL YOU, JOHN!" --- private attorney John F. Campbell, a very distinguished early-1960s alumnus of The University of Texas Law School in Austin, Texas, during a one-to-one legal consultation meeting I had with Mr. Campbell in 1997 inside his Campbell and Morgan Law Office near UT-Austin. That meeting was paid for in full through my own dues-paying membership in a legal-aid service that a female Human Resources officer for a State Government of Texas state-agency employer of mine in 1997 had invited me in person to enroll in as an individual member of that legal-aid plan. The same Mr. Campbell wrote me a signed follow-up letter in 1997 or 1998 in which he urged me to refrain fron myself ever contacting the Austin Police Department or the Travis County District Attorney's Office with any criminal-law complaint of my own during that time period. Mr. Campbell emphasized in that signed follow-up letter on his official law-firm stationery that I should instead direct any and all criminal-law complaints of mine to private attorney John F. Campbell, and let Mr. Campbell then contact the Austin Police Department or the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas, and thereby assist me in filing criminal-law complaints through his private law firm with those two law-enforcement agencies, Mr. John F. Campbell emphasized to me in writing.

---"It seems to me (Meg Traver) that I (Meg Traver) am hearing faint voices in the background as a female tenant and neighbor of yours at the same apartment complex, View Point Apartments near UT-Austin, as yourself." --- Meg Traver, a self-identified college student in Austin, Texas, and former resident of suburban Rollingwood, Texas, near Austin, in a surprising 1997 or 1998 in-person disclosure that Meg Traver made to me as we stood outdoors chatting with each other in the parking lot of the View Point Apartments complex. View Point Apartments during taht time period housed numerous college students, including numerous UT-Austin students, as well as adult persons who were not attending college.

----"The anonymous rumors you are hearing throughout each day here in Austin, Texas, about cited persons from your own past whom you have rejected, suggest to me (Andrew Berzanskis) that the individuals verbalizing those rumors to you against your wishes are bored and have run out of things to talk about." --- Andrew Berzanskis, a college student enrolled at the time at The University of Texas at Austin, during a local phone call I made to Andrew in 1998 or 1999 from my View Point Apartments efficiency apartment unit about five blocks west of the campus of The University of Texas at Austin. Andrew Berzanskis is the son of a former helpful coworker of mine, Mrs. Cheryl Berzanskis, who herself wrote social news items and police news items as a staff member in the news and editorial department of "The Pampa (TX) Daily News" in Pampa, Texas.

----"I (Julie McMillan Lechtenberger of Houston, Texas) have never denied that you are hearing actual, verifiable, background voices on a continuous daily and year-round basis in Austin, Texas. But that should not affect your earnings capacity at all. If you lose a job because of the background voices at your workplace, you can find another job." -- Mrs. Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, my biological sister, during a 1999 long-distance phone call I made to Julie and her private attorney husband's home in Houston, Texas, from my rental apartment unit at View Point Apartments, an apartment complex situated about five blocks west of the campus of The University of Texas at Austin. Julie's husband specializes in intellectual property rights law, she also informed me during the 1990s.

---"The voices can end right here in Austin, Texas, with yourself alive and well at the time." -- John Broders, Story Assignments Editor and Assistant to the Editor in Chief at "Texas Monthly" magazine, in a 2000 or 2001 local phone call I made to John Broders during a work break of mine in which I used a state agency telephone in the lobby area of my state agency workplace at the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles to contact the statedly friendly John Broders. I was employed full-time at that state agency of Texas during that period as a clerical employee, and I worked for that state agency and, immediately before that, as a full-time clerical employee for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice in Austin, Texas, for roughly one and one-half consecutive years in Austin, Texas.

----"Please, don't go on with your complaint to me (a Temple Beth Israel synagogue female adult staff member) today on the telephone about the unwanted voices you allege that you are being subjected to while on duty at your Burnet Temporary Employment Services agency temp-job where you are doing clerical work for Northwest Life insurance company inside that insurance company's office building situated along Highway 183 near Interstate Highway 35 in north Austin. I (the Temple Beth Israel staff member) am not interested in hearing any more about that (approximate quote)." -- a female staff member at Temple Beth Israel, a Reform Judaism religious congregation with their synagogue situated near The University of Texas at Austin, during a 2001 or 2002 local phone call I made to Temple Beth Israel of Austin, Texas, from inside the Northwest Life insurance office building in north Austin. I myself am not Jewish, nor am I a subscriber of Judaism, but I had assumed that my own civil and law-abiding lifelong-non-Christian legal status would elicit a kind affinity and helpfulness toward me from that Reform Judaism congregation.

----"It's NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to end the voices!" --- John Broders, Story Assignments Editor and Assistant to the Editor in Chief of "Texas Monthly" magazine, an Emmis media company-owned monthly magazine based in Austin, Texas, during a local phone call I made in the first decade of the 21st Century to John Broders at his magazine office from my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

----"It is possible that you were yourself victimized in the 1980s by a federally-sponsored thought-control research project violating individuals' privacy rights that did in fact occur in the Boston area during the time period when you lived in Quincy, Mass. and elsewhere in the Boston area." --- Boston attorney David Grossack, in a surprising disclosure that the highly-rated attorney made to me on the telephone in the first decade of the 21st Century. Mr. Grossack offered me that disclosure during a long-distance phone call I had made to his law office from my rental apartment unit at the Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments in Austin, Texas. Mr. Grossack later politely informed me, through a polite E-mail reply letter he wrote and sent to me, that that particular attorney was not willing to file any legal complaint on my own behalf at that time.

----"It would be nice if the voices would end at some point. But in the meantime, it's wise to focus on holding onto your job at your workplace as your priority. That's the tangible and practical issue you face in your everyday life (approximate quote) in Austin." -- Kent Neal McMillan, my oldest brother, during a local phone call I made in the first decade of the 21st Century to my oldest brother at his cell phone number or his cited office phone number from my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

---"The voices that you are hearing are just sick people in Austin who are harassing you." --- Dan Knezek, a computer-industry professional programmer and personal friend of mine as well as tennis partner of mine, in a helpful comment to me in about 2007 that Dan Knezek, a Michigan State University alumnus and very fine gentleman of Czechoslovakian ancestry, volunteereed to me as the two of us stood outdoors in front of the Serrano's Mexican restaurant situated along Anderson Lane in northwest Austin. Dan Knezek made that comment to me a matter of minutes after each of us had dined together and enjoyed a friendly conversation together inside that Mexican restaurant. Later that year, 2007 I believe it was, the very same kindly Dan Knezek wrote and sent me a very helpful E-mail letter from another U.S. state in which he stated to me in writing that Dan Knezek strongly supports my legal right to myself file a successful lawsuit in a court of law in Austin, Texas, against the alleged source or sources of the cited allegedly illegal verbal harassment of myself in Austin, Texas, and also against any other alleged source or sources of alleged illegal conduct victimizing myself in Austin, Texas, in any other context, Dan Knezek very kindly indicated in that personal E-mail letter to myself that he sent me from another U.S. state.

----"I (Lacy Ayoub) wonder what the source of the voices might be." --- Lacy Ayoub, a female assistant manager at IHOP (International House of Pancakes) Duval franchise restaurant situated near the intersection of Duval and Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, in an apparently concerned comment that Lacy kindly volunteered to me in approximately 2008 during a leisuretime visit of mine to her 24-hour-a-day chain restaurant. Lacy Ayoub was later promoted to General Manager of IHOP Duval restaurant. I myself had been a waiter at IHOP Duval restaurant for five consecutive years, from October 2002 through October 2007, with myself having given a full two weeks' notice at IHOP Duval after I accepted a job offer to me in late 2007 to myself join the waitstaff of Village Inn 620 chain restaurant in or near Cedar Park, Texas, in Williamson County, Texas. During my entire five-year tenure at IHOP Duval, I myself was never once subjected to any disciplinary write-up on any occasion by any member of the management team at IHOP Duval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.