Tuesday, November 25, 2014

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER JAMES TURNER---HIMSELF AN APD 'MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER'---IN AUGUST 2012 E-MAIL LETTER TO ME, INVITES ME TO SEND HIM INFRARED SPY-CAMERA PHOTOS OBTAINED ON MY BEHALF INSIDE MY BEDROOM DURING MY BEDTIME HOURS AS I MYSELF SLEPT ON MY OWN BED IN MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN THE NORTHWEST SECTION OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA



(THE FOLLOWING IS THE EXACT VERBATIM TEXT, WITH THE ONE TOTAL EXCEPTION OF ONE TOTAL TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR CORRECTION (THE WORD 'POLITELY' IS NOW SPELLED CORRECTLY, BELOW), OF AN AUGUST 2012 EXCHANGE OF E-MAIL LETTERS BETWEEN THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT-DESIGNATED "LIAISON" TO MYSELF, APD OFFICER JAMES TURNER OF APD'S "CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM", AND MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN.

I MYSELF AM A GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, ALWAYS-SOBER AND PERMANENTLY ALCOHOL-FREE, DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING AND HONEST, SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT. I AM ALSO THE SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE CRIMES ALSO VICTIMIZING ME DURING MY BEDTIME HOURS INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN THE NORTHWEST SECTION OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA.)

- On Tue, 8/14/12, Turner, James wrote:

From: Turner, James
Subject: RE: 8-14-12 confirmation reply sought
To: "'John McMillan'"
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 1:42 PM

Hi John, Thank you again for allowing us to come into your residence and speak with your regarding the department’s request. I received your voice message at my phone and read your email. You are more than welcome to forward me your pictures and I can take a look at them and let you know what I think about them.

I just received your email and will review it when I get a chance and let you know my findings. I continue to urge you to follow up with your doctor regarding your issues.
S.P.O. James Turner #5980
Crisis Intervention Team
Office(512)854-3444
Pager(512)802-6095

----------------------------------------------------
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:12
To: Turner, James
Subject: 8-14-12 confirmation reply sought

To: Austin Police Department Officer James Turner, City of Austin.

August 14, 2012

Dear Officer Turner,

Thank you for taking the time to politely meet with me inside my bolt-locked and locked top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment unit this morning upon my specific in-person permission from my front door today, after you had politely knocked on my front door. You and your kindly colleague, Officer Douglas Perales, then both left my apartment unit at about 9:45 a.m. today.

I also want to thank you for authorizing me in person inside my apartment this morning to send you a follow-up note, requesting your prior permission in writing for me to send you some or several infrared spy-camera photos taken from inside my apartment unit this year during my bedtime hours----infrared photos that I myself feel fairly sure are of someone other than myself, and who is also an illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I hope to hear from you soon with your prior authorization on that cited criminal-law evidence from me that you are kindly authorizing me to send to you today by E-mail.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, an illicit-drug-free and law-abiding tenant at Wind River Crossing Apartments ever since August 2001, and an illicit-drug-free and law-abiding tenant residing in Apt. 325 at this same complex ever since January 2002.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My personal blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.