Sunday, November 23, 2014

AUSTIN POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER---HIMSELF A MENTAL HEALTH OFFFICER FOR APD---MAINTAINS IN A 2012 REPLY LETTER TO ME THAT 'ALL' OF THE INFRARED SPY-CAMERA PHOTOS OBTAINED ON MY BEHALF FROM INSIDE MY BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT DURING MY BEDTIME HOURS ARE ALLEGEDLY OF MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, AND NO ONE ELSE, APD OFFICER TURNER DECLARES


(WITH ONE EXCEPTION CITED DIRECTLY BELOW, THE FOLLOWING IS THE EXACT UNEDITED AND COMPLETE VERBATIM TEXT OF AN AUGUST 2012 EXCHANGE OF E-MAIL LETTERS I HAD WITH AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT (APD) OFFICER JAMES TURNER OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA.

AT THE TIME OF THIS AUGUST 2012 EXCHANGE OF E-MAIL LETTERS, APD OFFICER JAMES TURNER SERVED AS MY OWN APD-DESIGNATED "LIAISON" TO MYSELF, ACCORDING TO WHAT VARIOUS CITY OF AUSTIN OR APD OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES EACH INFORMED ME IN 2011 AND 2012.

I MYSELF AM A LAW-ABIDING AND GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND ALWAYS-SOBER (PERMANENTLY ALCOHOL-FREE EVER SINCE THE LATE SUMMER OF 1990 AND PERMANENTLY MARIJUANA-FREE EVER SINCE THE LATE FALL OF 1984, THIS IN THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF ANY PRIOR ADDICTION ON MY PART TO EITHER ALCOHOL OR MARIJUANA; AND A LIFELONG ABSTAINER MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL ILLICIT DRUGS OTHER THAN MARIJUANA) AND DEPENDABLY CIVIL AND AND HONEST AND VIGILANT SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT WHO MYSELF DOES NOT HAVE ANY CRIMINAL-CONVICTION RECORD.

THE ONLY EDITING CHANGES I HAVE MADE TO THIS AUGUST 2012 EXCHANGE OF E-MAIL LETTERS WERE TO THE POSTSCRIPT NOTE I HAD WRITTEN AS AN ADDITION TO MY AUGUST 20, 2012, E-MAIL LETTER TO APD OFFICER JAMES TURNER. FOR THE SAKE OF PROPRIETY AND FAIRNESS AND DISCRETION, I HAVE CHOSEN FOR THIS BLOG ITEM TO WITHHOLD SPECIFICS FROM THAT POSTSCRIPT NOTE I WROTE---SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT INCLUDED THE FIRST AND LAST NAME OF A CITED COWORKER AND PROVIDED ADDITIONAL PERTINENT FACTUAL INFORMATION ABOUT HIM AS WELL.---JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS).

--- On Tue, 8/21/12, Turner, James wrote:

From: Turner, James
Subject: RE: 8-20-12 reply confirmation note sought
To: "'John McMillan'"
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 7:57 AM
Dear Mr.McMillan,

I, Officer Turner, have reviewed all the photos you have sent me. and after careful study have found the following:
That I believe that every discernible photograph is a picture of you, John McMillan. That at this time none of the photographs prompt the Austin Police Department to re-open your case.

I also had Officer Perales review the photographs and he came to the same conclusion. I understand your position but encourage you to consider our(Austin Police Department Crisis Intervention Team) opinion that these events are a result of your suffering from a mental illness. Trust those in the medical field and the Police Department who wants to see you recover from this. I will continue to be your liaison for the Austin Police Department and will be your point of contact for any new photographic evidence you feel I need to review. Please feel free to contact me by email with any questions you have.

Senior Police Officer J. Turner #5980
Crisis Intervention Team
Office(512)854-3444

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 13:30
To: Turner, James
Subject: 8-20-12 reply confirmation note sought

Dear Officer Turner,

I would like to thank you again for kindly and helpfully authorizing me in advance to send you a variety of infrared-photography, motion-sensitive photos that I've obtained for myself using a Wildview hunter's camera that I purchased in 2012 at an Academy store situated near my apartment complex.

Officer Turner, I would appreciate receiving a reply E-mail note from you, confirming that you have received a total of four separate E-mail letters from me this month that each contain several or more additional hunter's camera infrared-photography photos I hadn't previously sent to yourself of a possible or suspected illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

Thank you in advance for your kind and prompt reply note on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a vigilant and civil and polite and law-abiding as well as teetotaling single adult male complainant who myself has been completely celibate throughout all of my own waking or conscious hours in Austin, Texas, or anywhere else in Central Texas, for that matter, ever since December of 1979.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. Officer Turner, please let me know if you would also like me to E-mail to you an infrared spy-camera photograph obtained for me during my bedtime hours this year from inside the bedroom of my apartment that a refreshingly candid....assistant manager at (one of my workplaces)....helpfully stated to me in person several weeks ago resembles...a cited...(employee) inside (that particular workplace of mine)....At no time did (that assistant manager) state to me that the cited photo also resembled myself, John Kevin McMillan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.