Saturday, December 6, 2014

AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE CRIMINAL JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CHAIRMAN GERALD HILDEBRAND, IN JANUARY 17, 2012, E-MAIL REPLY LETTER TO ME, ADVISES ME TO DIRECTLY CONTACT FBI BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE UNIT IN QUANTICO, VIRGINIA, ABOUT ALLEGED CONTINUOUS AND CONTINUING DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES CASE IN WHICH I AM THE SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM OF ALLEGED FELONY CRIMES IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA




--- On Thu, 1/19/12, Gerald Hildebrand wrote:

From: Gerald Hildebrand

Subject: Re: 1-18-11 reply to ACC's Gerald Hildebrand re: alleged rapes victimizing myself

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 12:11 PM

Thank you sir but I'm not certain I deserve such kind words. gw
---------------------

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:11 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Professor Hildebrand at Austin Community College,

Thank you for your very helpful and informative reply note about this very important quality of life issue, medical-health issue, legal rights issue as well as human rights issue for myself in Austin, Texas.

Your reply note was so helpful to me that I am also carbon-copying your reply note to some of your very fine colleagues at ACC, in the hope that you will receive much-deserved praise at ACC for your very kind devotion to befriending a single adult male victim of alleged sex crimes in Austin who myself has a prior professional relationship with ACC's Journalism Department.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

John Kevin McMillan

-------------------
--- On Tue, 1/17/12, Gerald Hildebrand wrote:

From: Gerald Hildebrand

Subject: Re: 1-15-12 question for ACC Criminal Justice Dept

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 11:21 AM

Our faculty are generalists and nobody I know of has the expertise you may be seeking. Have you tried the FBI Behavioral Science Unit in Quantico, VA. They are the real experts in these areas of concern. Sorry we can't help you any further with your request. gwh

-----------------

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 11:01 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Austin Community College Criminal Justice Dept. Officials,

I have a previous relationship with your university, having been myself named among the approved adjunct faculty members for the Journalism Department at your community college, although I was never actually given a teaching assignment by your college.

I am writing you today to ask you if you would please tell me which faculty member or administrator or staff member in your ACC Criminal Justice Department in Austin, Texas, has the greatest expertise or interest in regard to sex-crime cases.

I have filed several respective criminal-law complaints with the Austin Police Department in the last several months, beginning on April 28, 2011, in which I alleged that I am myself the victim of a sex crime in Austin, Texas. Forensics nurses have provided me with DNA medical testing on two separate occasions (on April 28, 2011, and, most recently, on December 22, 2011, at St. David's Medical Center near UT-Austin) in connection with the criminal-law complaints I have filed in a civil and law-abiding manner with the Austin Police Department.

The Travis County District Attorney's Office has expressed to me considerable interest in the alleged sex crimes victimizing myself in Austin, and has helpfully assured me on the telephone that an alleged continuous sexual rape victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, over a multi-day or multi-month period would definitely comprise a felony crime on the part of any such rapist or rapists.

So far, no one has been arrested by the Austin Police Department in connection with any of the criminal-law complaints I've filed with APD ever since April 28, 2011.

I would appreciate the opportuniity to call or write to an honorable faculty member, administrator, or staff member in your department who has particular interest in deterrence of sex crimes in Austin, Texas. Please send me the name, E-mail address, and phone number of any such individual employed in your department.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a permanently illicit-drug-free and permanently marijuana-free (and never-previously-addicted), permanently alcohol-free (and never previously addicted, I myself definitely being among the NON-alcoholic single men of Texas), lifelong tobacco-free, facially cleanshaven (no mustache or beard or goatee), lifelong tattoo-less, consistently civil and law-abiding (I have no criminal-conviction record, in fact, which sets me apart from the majority of all single adult men of Austin in that way), nonsadomasochistic and anti-S&M, psychologically healthy, fully ambulatory and HIV-negative, consistently clean-talking, former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, and the Texas Department of Public Safety state agencies.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.