Saturday, December 13, 2014

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SERGEANT MICHAEL KING OF APD'S 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' UNIT ON MAY 12, 2014, WRITES AND E-MAILS REPLY TO ME IN RESPONSE TO ADDITIONAL FACTUAL WRITTEN REPORTS FROM ME ABOUT MY BEING A SINGLE ADULT LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE WHITE MALE VICTIM OF ALLEGED PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA; SGT. KING'S REPLY TO ME DOES NOT DISPUTE ACCURACY OF MY WRITTEN FACTUAL REPORT (BELOW) TO HIM ABOUT A MAY 6, 2014, VISIT TO MY APARTMENT UNIT BY SGT. KING AND APD 'MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER' JAMES TURNER OF APD'S 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' IN WHICH THEY EMPHATICALLY STATED TO ME THAT I AM PROHIBITED BY THEM FROM EVER AGAIN CONTACTING APD ASSISTANT CHIEF TROY GAY AT ANY TIME ABOUT MYSELF BEING A VICTIM OF ALLEGED CRIME IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA




(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE CORRECT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SERGEANT MICHAEL KING OF APD'S "CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM" IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IS: MICHAEL.KING@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

THE CORRECT CURRENT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER JAMES TURNER, A 'MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER' IN APD'S "CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM", IS: JAMES.TURNER@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONE OF THE INDIVIDUALS CITED BELOW AS APD'S CONSTITUENT SERVICES LIAISON, TARA LONG, THESE DAYS IN 2015 IS NO LONGER HOLDING THAT POSITION.

THE CORRECT OFFICIAL CURRENT E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT'S NEW CONSTITUENT SERVICES LIAISON IN 2015, MS. JANET JACKSON, IS: JANET.JACKSON@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

THE CORRECT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE CURRENT CHIEF OF THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, CHIEF ART ACEVEDO, IS: ART.ACEVEDO@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

THE CORRECT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA, IS: DISTRICT.ATTORNEY@TRAVISCOUNTYTX.GOV . --- JKM).

with two factual corrections Fw: unannounced 5-6-14 visit to my apt. by Officer Turner, Sgt. King (3)
May 12 (2014)
King, Michael
To
me
CC Turner, James; Long, Tara

May 12

John

I’ve gotten several emails lately from ya. Once again I will offer the same assistance I have offered you in the past and if you wish to speak with someone from ATCIC I would be more than willing to assist in arranging a meeting.

-------

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 1:55 AM
To: Long, Tara; Turner, James; King, Michael; lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us; rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us; Travis County District Attorney; Howard Siegel; Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline); Aurelio Contreras (Denny's Lakeline); Debbie Bolton Denny's Lakeline; mariela@brattonfirm.com; Louis Bratton Attorney; Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa
Subject: with two factual corrections Fw: unannounced 5-6-14 visit to my apt. by Officer Turner, Sgt. King

Please note that the hastily-written crime-evidence factual report from myself, below, contains two minor factual errors I would like to correct immediately. I tested positive for arsenic in my urine in May 2013 (last year), and I filed a crime report on that with APD in May 2013 (last year) that did not result in any investigation by APD, from what I was told at the time by APD Officer James Turner.

Please disregard the previous version of the E-mail letter I sent you earlier this morning. Below, you will find a corrected version of that letter from myself.---Thank you for your patience on this.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan of Austin. Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan

To: Tara Long ; APD Officer James Turner ; "michael.king@austintexas.gov" Cc: "lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us" ; "rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us" ; Travis County District Attorney ; Howard Siegel ; Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline) ; Aurelio Contreras (Denny's Lakeline) ; Debbie Bolton Denny's Lakeline ; "mariela@brattonfirm.com" ; Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa

Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 1:29 AM

Subject: re: unannounced 5-6-14 visit to my apt. by Officer Turner, Sgt. King

May 12, 2014 (typographical correction on cited date of this e-mail letter from myself to APD has been inserted by me at this time, on 12-13-14--JKM)

Dear Austin Police Department Constituent Services Director Tara Long, APD Officer James Turner, and APD Sergeant Michael King,

This is a follow-up note to each of you in regard to the unexpected and unannounced May 6, 2014, visit to my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments by APD Officer James Turner and APD Sergeant Michael King.

My legal notes on their visit state that the two APD officers left my rental apartment unit at about 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, May 6, 2014, after those two APD officers both spoke with me inside my private bedroom for about 10 minutes or so.

....(At the time of their visit,)....I was myself lying alone in my bed, and sensing once again that I had been robbed of what could have been a fully healthful and uninterrupted night's rest because of an alleged illegal intruder inside my bolt-locked private bedroom...

I had been awakened several (?) times during my sleep that morning--and I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom....---and each time when I was awakened, I experienced an unpleasant sensation or discomfort in my anus, accompanied by disgust and alienation that a very sly illegal intruder had allegedly struck in my bolt-locked private bedroom once again.

....In regard to the morning visit to my apartment unit on May 6, 2014, by APD Officer James Turner and APD Sergeant Michael King, I would like to offer the following factual information:

---Officer Turner and Sergeant King asked me inside my private bedroom to myself refrain from ever sending any additional E-mail letter to APD Assistant Chief Troy Gay at any time or in any context. Assistant Chief Gay has no need to receive any crime reports from me, the two APD officers emphasized to me during their meeting with me.

---Officer Turner stated to me that if I send any additional crime-report E-mail letter to APD Assistant Chief Gay, the Austin Police Department might charge me in a court of law with the crime of allegedly "harassing" APD Assistant Chief Gay. Officer Turner also stated to me that if I E-mail any future crime report of mine to ANY APD officer or official other than Officer Turner or Sergeant Michael King, a supervisor of Officer Turner, or APD Constituent Services Director Tara Long, that could also lead to my being charged with alleged "harassment" of that APD officer or official, Officer Turner emphatically warned me in person inside my private bedroom during that May 6, 2014, APD visit to Apartment 325.

---Officer Turner and Sergeant King stated to me inside my private bedroom that the ONLY three officials or officers of APD to whom I should send e-mail crime reports are: APD Constituent Services Director Tara Long; Officer James Turner of APD's "Crisis Intervention Team"; and Sergeant Michael King of APD's "Crisis Intervention Team."

---Officer Turner checked each of the secured locks to my bedroom, including the two different locks to my sliding glass door, and he stated that the were properly secured.

----I informed Officer Turner and Sergeant King that in a recent prior month, I suddenly discovered that I was no longer able to lock the accordion door to my primary closet in my bedroom for a reason that I could not figure out. I had had a lock to that accordion door to my primary bedroom closet installed in January 2014 with help from a kindly coworker of mine at Denny's Lakeline, Eduardo Arreguin, in his first-ever and only visit he has ever made to my apartment unit.

....
----Officer Turner and Sergeant King repeatedly stated to me inside my apartment unit during their May 6, 2014, morning meeting with me that they are both completely sure that NO ONE other than myself is ever present inside my bolt-locked private bedroom during my sleeping hours. Any statement by myself, John Kevin McMillan, in which I claim otherwise is "delusional," they both stated to me during their visit.

---As the two officers left this apartment unit, Officer Turner cited a very large and very sharp knife lying on top of a filing cabinet near the front door. Officer Turner then said to me as he prepared to walk out: "I hope you (John Kevin McMillan) won't grab that knife and attempt to use that as a weapon against me (Officer Turner) as I am leaving this apartment unit."

I felt offended by that statement to me from Officer Turner, since it indicated to me that he was not acknowledging the consistency of my dependably civil and law-abiding style as a human being and gentleman.

I politely but emphatically replied to Officer Turner as he stood near the front door that I myself DO NOT own the very sharp and potentially lethal knife to which he referred that could be used as a weapon (by someone OTHER than myself. I might add that the cited lethal knife was placed inside this apartment unit by a person OTHER than myself, and I did clearly state to those two APD officers the correct identity of the male adult person who owned the cited knife, with the cited person being someone who is NOT a personal friend of mine and in regard to whom my own involvement with that individual is, of course, strictly platonic and strictly non-sexual at all times. Neither of the two APD officers disputed my statement to them in regard to the identity of the owner of that potentially lethal knife, a knife that I myself never touch and would never agree to use in ay context---JKM)....

....

....
I hope that this hastily-written follow-up report is helpful to each of you.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a self-identified victim of alleged personal-injury crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes-during-my-sleep on a daily and year-round and continuing basis inside my bolt-locked private bedroom in Apartment 325.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.