Sunday, December 14, 2014

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SERGEANT MICHAEL KING OF APD'S 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' HINTS IN SEPT. 24, 2014, E-MAIL REPLY LETTER TO ME THAT HE IS APPARENTLY NOT SHARING WITH APD NORTHWEST DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE MICHAEL WHETSTON, A DISTINGUISHED APD OFFICER, ANY CITED EVIDENCE EVER OBTAINED OR RECEIVED BY APD SGT. KING ABOUT MYSELF (JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN) BEING A CITED OR POSSIBLE OR APPARENT VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES AND ALLEGED CONTINUOUS ANAL-RAPE CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME DURING MY SLEEP ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND AND STILL-TO-THIS-VERY-DAY CONTINUING BASIS INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN THE NORTHWEST SECTION OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


Sep 24 (2014)
(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE CURRENT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SERGEANT MICHAEL KING OF THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN--AUSTIN BEING THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE U.S. STATE OF TEXAS---IS: MICHAEL.KING@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV . THE OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE CURRENT CHIEF OF THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT, CHIEF ART ACEVEDO, IS: ART.ACEVEDO@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV . --- JKM). (From) King, Michael
To
me (John Kevin McMillan)
Sep 24 (2014)

John

Let me state as I have before, are you willing to accept the help I have offered to you in the past. There is nothing more I can do to help you John until you are willing to help yourself and seek help from professionals who can assist you. There is no criminal investigation on going at this time and we have discussed this in the past on several occasions. As for sharing evidence I’m not sure what you are seeking but at this time there is nothing new related to your past reports.

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:32 PM
To: Whetston, Michael; King, Michael; carl.woody@co.travis.tx.us; ogc.webmaster@dps.texas.gov
Subject: 9-24-14 follow-up note per referral today from your APD NW District staff member Carol and APD 311

Dear District Representative Whetston,

This is to confirm that your coworker Carol of your Northwest District APD office along Lamplight Village in Austin did state to me on the phone today, after I was referred to your office by a 311 staff member, that Sergeant Michael King of APD's Crisis Intervention Team --- Sgt. King being my current APD-designated "liaison," according to APD Constituent Services Rep. Tara Long, who clarified that for me on Monday on the telephone----can and will himself routinely share any and all evidence about myself being a victim of crime in Austin with any actual crime investigator for APD, Carol assured me on the phone today.

Carol also assured me that even though my e-mail crime reports to Sgt. Michael King don't comprise an official APD crime report for which an official report number is assigned by APD, APD has the legal authority at any time to on APD's own initiative simply re-open any of the dozens of previous crime reports I have already filed with APD in the last three-and-one-half year period, and for which an official APD report number was officially assigned.

I am referring to crime reports I've filed with APD ever since April 28, 2011, in particular, that each refer to or relate to myself being a self-identified single adult, always-sober, longtime-celibate-by-choice, white male victim of alleged personal-injury crimes, including during my sleep, and of alleged anal-rape crimes-during-my-sleep, on a daily and frequent and year-round and multi-year and still-to-this-very-day (the early morning hours of Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2014) continuing basis inside my bolt-locked rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in NW Austin.

I reside in and am one of two total current official apartment management-team approved official tenants and official occupants in Apartment 325, a top-floor, vaulted-ceiling, four-total room (one total bedroom) rental apartment unit at the Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in Austin. I myself always sleep ALONE on a bed that I myself own inside my bolt-locked (private) bedroom of Apartment 325 (---a bolt-locked bedroom in which I am the only person authorized to be inside that bedroom during periods when I am sleeping and lying unconscious on my bed).

.... I hope this follow-up letter is helpful to you, District Representative Whetston.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, self-identified victim of continuous and still-continuing personal injury crimes, including during my sleep, and anal-rape crimes-during-my-sleep on a daily and year-round basis inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

My home address: 11411 Research Blvd., Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.