Sunday, December 14, 2014

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SERGEANT MICHAEL KING OF APD'S 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM', HIMSELF MY APD-DESIGNATED 'APD LIAISON' AT THAT TIME, INDICATES IN JULY 8, 2014, E-MAIL REPLY LETTER TO ME THAT SGT. KING DISPUTES THE ACCURACY OF MY CRIME REPORTS TO HIM ABOUT SOMEONE OTHER THAN MYSELF ALLEGEDLY BEING PHYSICALLY PRESENT INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT DURING MY BEDTIME HOURS




(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SERGEANT MICHAEL KING OF THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN --- AUSTIN BEING THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE U.S. STATE OF TEXAS --- IS: MICHAEL.KING@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

THE OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE CURRENT AUSTIN POLICE CHIEF, MR. ART ACEVEDO, IS: ART.ACEVEDO@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .)
_____


King, Michael
To
me (John Kevin McMillan) lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us Travis County District Attorney Long, Tara Austin Police Association Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa Gregory.Lucas@texasattorneygeneral.gov Texas Rangers Division of DPS Texas Rangers Division DPS U.S. Department of Homeland Security public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov

CC
Turner, James

Jul 8 (2014)

John

After reviewing your email I didn’t see anything that leads me to believe someone entered your room. You state it was locked and everything is like all the accounts from past stories you have told me over the years.

John as we have previously discussed please explore the possibility this is something else and allow me to set up an appointment with someone who can try to help you.

Sgt. King

----

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 1:08 AM
To: King, Michael; lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us; Travis County District Attorney; Long, Tara; Austin Police Association; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa; Gregory.Lucas@texasattorneygeneral.gov; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Texas Rangers Division DPS; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov
Subject: 7-7-14 crime report for APD re: 3:45 a.m. incident this Monday

July 7, 2014

Dear APD Sergeant King,

This Monday morning, July 7, I was abruptly awakened in the middle of my sleep at about 3:45 am. that morning as I lay alone on my orthopedic Swedish Tempurpedic bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing.

.... I was awakened with pain or discomfort in my anus at about 3:45 a.m. this Monday, July 7...

...I chose not to make (a) 311 phone call (crime report), partly because APD officers have repeatedly warned me in the last few years that APD will NOT be willing to officially authorize any forensic medical exam on me at any time in the present or future in response to my identifying myself as a rape victim.

It also seemed to me at about 3:45 a.m. this Monday. July 7, that if I had filed a crime report with APD about an alleged illegal intruder or trespasser inside my bolt-locked bedroom, one or more APD officers might attempt to "punish" me or "retaliate" against me in some allegedly injurious manner that might undermine my ability to hold onto my jobs and pay my bills. I am low-income, and I work seven days per week in order to attempt to pay my bills each month.

Sergeant King, would you be wiling to please clarify for me at this time whether APD is currently reviewing, or is at least currently willing to consider reviewing, APD's prior "official APD finding" that in the entire period since June 1, 2011, for instance, there has never been any alleged illegal intruder or any alleged illegal trespasser inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of Apartment 325 at ANY time during periods when I myself am asleep and lying unconscious on my bed?

I hope to hear from you soon on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, self-identified single adult white male crime victim inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at the Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments.

I am also the current criminal-law complainant in Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Integrity Unit Case 9655-13, with Lori Carter the first-rate Sergeant Investigator for that case.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.