Saturday, December 13, 2014

SENIOR AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER JAMES TURNER-----THE APD-DESIGNATED 'LIAISON' TO MYSELF, AND HIMSELF A 'MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER' FOR APD'S 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM'---STATES IN A SEPT. 12, 2012, REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO ME THAT APD 'IS NOT GOING TO REQUEST YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS', OFFICER TURNER ANNOUNCES IN WRITING



(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE CORRECT CURRENT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT 'MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER' JAMES TURNER of APD'S 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IS: JAMES.TURNER@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

THE CORRECT CURRENT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR OFFICER TURNER'S IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR, SERGEANT MICHAEL KING, IS: MICHAEL.KING@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

THE CORRECT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE CURRENT CHIEF OF THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT, CHIEF ART ACEVEDO, IS: ART.ACEVEDO@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV . -- JKM)

--- On Wed, 9/12/12, Turner, James wrote:

From: Turner, James
Subject: RE: 9-7-12 request for affidavit from you
To: "'John McMillan'"
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 7:56 AM

Dear John,

I received your email and the Austin Police Department is not going to request your medical records. We have explained to you our position on your situation many times. John I will continue to be your point of contact for the Austin Police Department and will field any future questions.

S.P.O. James Turner #5980
Crisis Intervention Team
Austin Police Department
Office Phone # (512) 854-3444

--------

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:22 PM
To: Turner, James; TRA General Counsel Glen Garey; Belo Media CEO Dunia Shive
Subject: 9-7-12 request for affidavit from you

Dear Officer Turner,

Alma, an assistant in the medical clinic of my new primary-care physician, Dr. Edie Shulman, helpfully and politely advised me in person today that I will need to myself sign a formal affidavit provided to me by the Austin Police Department, if I wish to formally and officially authorize Dr. Shulman and her staff to share any and all medical records and any other records about me with your municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin.

As a law-abiding and civil and honest and gainfully-employed single adult male criminal-law complainant, I definitely wish to formally authorize your law-enforcement agency to obtain any and all records that you might ever wish to obtain that relate to myself in any way.

I wish to offer that authorization to APD because I am very sure that the resulting information about medical injuriousness to myself during my sleep in the period ever since mid-April 2011, in particular, will be invaluable to the Austin Police Department.

That factual information will help your law-enforcement agency to formally press criminal-law charges against an alleged criminal person who has allegedly illegally entered my bolt-locked apartment unit and allegedly illegally subjected me to alleged medical injury and alleged personal injury of myself and alleged molestation of my own body, and alleged frequent disruption and frequent interruption of my sleep, during periods in which I am sleeping alone on my bed. During those periods in which I am sleeping on my bed, I am also unconscious, probably snoring as well, and lying alone, as always, on my orthopedic bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

Wind River Crossing Apartments are owned and operated by Westdale, a for-profit corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Dallas is also the very same city where Belo media corporation (which owns KVUE Television Station, a media company in Austin that has expressed some kind interest in this alleged ongoing felony-crime case in which I am the cited victim during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment), is headquartered.

I visited Dr. Shulman's medical clinic this morning for a 9:50 a.m. medical appointment that had been scheduled in advance as my annual physical exam. During that annual exam, Dr. Shulman tentatively identified surprising fluid near my right hip and some pain in my body that she said appears to be symptomatic of bursitis in that area of my body, she advised me in person during her examination of me.

This was the first-ever occasion I can recall in which any physician has ever stated to me that he or she had identified medical evidence of fluid in my right hip area and symptoms of what appears to be bursitis in that area of my body.

I emphasized to Dr. Shulman that my working conditions at each of my three restaurant workplaces apparently did not cause any such medical injury to me, and that my working conditions do not appear to be at all medically injurious to me. I feel very strongly that the alleged medical problems that Dr. Shulman identified originated during periods in which I was sound asleep, and sleeping alone, on my orthopedic Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Officer Turner, I would be very grateful to you if you are willing to visit my apartment at your convenience in order to let me sign the type of affidavit for you that my doctor's office has advised me I need to sign. That will then provide APD with the formal authorization you need to obtain any and all records you might ever need from Dr. Shulman and her staff.

Thank you again for your polite and professional style toward me in your role as my assigned liaison officer for APD relating to this alleged crime case in which I am definitely the victim on a daily and year-round basis during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment.

Incidentally, today is an off-duty day for me, but I will be attempting to find work opportunities at one of my three employers today. I would appreciate it if you are able to give me a courtesy phone call before you visit my apartment with the affidavit from APD for me to sign for you and your law-enforcement agency here in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

longtime criminal-law complainant (ever since April 28, 2011, for instance) and cited personal-injury crime victim and former recent Texas Restaurant Association individual dues-paying member John Kevin McMillan.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, (Wind River Crossing), Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.