Wednesday, December 17, 2014

STATE OF TEXAS BOARD OF EXAMINERS OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY OFFERS ME NO REPLY OF ANY TYPE TO SEPT. 19, 2011, E-MAIL FACTUAL INQUIRY FROM ME RELATING TO ALLEGED CONTINUOUS AND CONTINUING DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES CASE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA, IN WHICH IN WHICH I MYSELF WAS, AND STILL AM TO THIS VERY TODAY, THE SELF-IDENTIFIED CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, PERMANENTLY-ALCOHOL-FREE, CIVIL AND LAW-ABIDING, SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE VICTIM OF ALLEGED FELONY CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME DURING MY SLEEP AGAINST MY WISHES AS I LIE ALONE ON AN ORTHOPEDIC BED THAT I MYSELF OWN INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN THE NORTHWEST SECTION OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: John McMillan

To: lpc@dshs.state.tx.us; State Rep. Donna Howard ; APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field ; Texas Attorney General Open Records ; "Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator" ; StateSenatorKirkWatson ; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; StateComptrollerSusanCombs ; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission ; U.S.Dept.ofJustice ; FBI National Academy Officials

Sent: Mon, September 19, 2011 5:06:43 PM

Subject: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

To: Officials of the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors of the Texas Department of State Health Services state agency of the State Government of Texas in Austin.

Your state board's office phone number: (512) 834-6658.

September 19, 2011

I am writing to your authoritative Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors to pose one hopefully-polite and very important question.

Does state law in Texas (or any other applicable law of which you are aware, for that matter) permit any psychiatrist or any psychologist or any social worker or any other mental health professional operating anywhere in Texas to sponsor or authorize or order any form of sexual activity or sexual penetration involving a Texan resident that occurs in a context that violates the privacy rights of a Texan "client" or Texan "patient" or a Texas resident being subjected to that sex, or that occurs in a context that subjects a Texan resident to sex or sexual penetration of himself or herself in a context that he or she has directly stated he or she DOES NOT want, and that he or she does, in fact, in a law-abiding and civil manner OPPOSE.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, a current criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

cc: State Rep. Donna Howard, with a special thank you to Eleanor of Rep. Howard's staff for discussing this issue with me today on the telephone.
__________
(EDITOR'S NOTE: BELOW IS A FOLLOW-UP LETTER I WROTE AND SENT TO MY DULY ELECTED STATE LAWMAKER, STATE REPRESENTATIVE DONNA HOWARD, IN WHICH I MENTIONED THAT THE STATE OF TEXAS BOARD OF EXAMINERS OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS HAD NOT SENT ME ANY REPLY LETTER IN RESPONSE TO MY SEPTEMBER 19, 2011, E-MAIL LETTER I WROTE AND SENT TO THAT STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS AGENCY. --- JKM)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: John McMillan

To: State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle ; State Rep. Donna Howard ; AMA Council on Ethical&JudicialAffairs ; AMA Council on Science and Public Health ; AMA Foundation Exec Dir Churchill ; TexasMedicalAssociation ; Massachusetts Medical Society (Waltham) ; Travis County Medical Society ; University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston ; UT-AustinAssocLegalVPLeeSmith ; Texas Monthly Story-Assignments Editor John Broders ; DMN Editor Bob Mong ; "Governor's Office of Texas, Open Records Administrator" ; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission ; State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg ; APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field ; StateComptrollerSusanCombs ; Texas Department of Health and Human Services Ombudsman ; Texas Dept of State Health Services Privacy Officers ; TX Dept of State Health Services Legal Complaints ; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth ; TDCJ General Counsel Rep. Patricia Fleming ; TDCJ Employee Relations Intake Officer ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; U.S. Dept of Justice ; Office of the Attorney General of Texas Crime Victims Assistance Office ; "Anti-Stalking Resource Center, Natl Center for Victims of Crime" ; National Center for Victims of Crime ; "City Attorney's Office, Austin, TX, Julie Brossette, Asst. to City Attorney" ; CityManagerMarcOtt ; Council Member Chris Riley ; Council Member Sheryl Cole ; Council Member Bill Spelman ; Council Member Chris Riley ; Council Member Mike Martinez ; CountyCommissionerSarahEckhardt ; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe ; ACLU of Texas ; Texas A&M Asst. Vice Chancellor David Rejino ; U.S. Marshals Service (Justice Dept.) ; ABA Fund for Justice and Education ; Carter Center for Human Rights ; USDeptofHealthHuServicesCivilRightsOffice

Sent: Wed, September 21, 2011 1:26:03 PM

Subject: Fw: 9-19-11 question for the State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors

To: Scott Daigle, Director of Constituent Services, and State Rep. Donna Howard of the Texas Legislature.

Dear Scott and Rep. Howard,

I have not received any reply letter from the following State of Texas agency in response to the following E-mail letter I wrote and sent that posed a very reasonable question to that State of Texas agency.

As a law-abiding and gainfully employed single adult male constituent of Rep. Howard, I would appreciate any assistance on this that you are willing to offer me in eliciting a signed reply letter from that State of Texas agency.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a current criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department in Austin, Texas, who has myself repeatedly and over a multi-month period, including in September 2011, complained to the Austin Police Department in the period ever since April 28, 2011, in particular, that one or more persons unbeknownst to myself have or has allegedly and repeatedly broken into my apartment unit in an illegal manner on their part and have or has allegedly subjected me to alleged forcible sodomy and alleged sexual molestation of myself and alleged physical abuse of myself and alleged physical torture of myself ---often disruptive of my deep sleep or REM sleep, and causing me to wake up with a sensation of pain in my anus in the middle of my deep sleep period---- during my nocturnal sleep at a time when I was completely unconscious and probably snoring while sleeping alone without any invited guest inside my bolt-locked and fully locked one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin.

Ever since early June 2011, most recently, I have been the only individual authorized in my lease agreement with the first-rate Wind River Crossing apartment management team to reside inside my one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

My only previous roommate at this apartment unit, a self-identified Indonesian citizen, moved out in late May 2011 after living with me ever since mid-April, and his name was permanently removed from the lease agreement for this apartment unit.

The Austin Police Department thus far has refused on any occasion since April 29, 2011, to do any additional DNA medical testing on my anal cavity or anus in connection with the alleged violations of my privacy rights comprising an alleged and very flagrant sex crime on the part of the perpetrator of that alleged crime.

I wish to politely emphasize that I lead a completely and permanently illicit-drug-free, marijuana-free, tobacco-free, and alcohol-free lifestyle, in the complete absence of any prior addiction to any of those substances on my part. I have not had any invited overnight guests per se or any invited early-morning guests per se inside my apartment unit on any occasion in the entire period since I moved into this apartment unit in January 2002. I have always slept alone on a bed that I own throughout the entire period since I moved into this one-bedroom apartment unit in Austin, Texas, in January 2002.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.