Saturday, December 6, 2014

TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE STATE AGENCY LAW-ENFORCEMENT LIAISON CAPTAIN GREGORY LUCAS, IN DEC. 11, 2012, REPLY E-MAIL LETTER TO ME, ANNOUNCES THAT HE HAS NO ADDITIONAL ADVICE TO OFFER ME IN REGARD TO MY BEING A SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE CRIMES AND ALLEGED CONTINUOUS DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA




--- On Tue, 12/11/12, Gregory Lucas wrote:

From: Gregory Lucas
Subject: Re: 12-7-12 reply sought from Captain Lucas or CID Chief Cano
To: "John McMillan"
Cc: "Gregory Lucas"
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 1:23 PM

Mr. McMillan, I do not have any further suggestions for you.

Captain Gregory Lucas
Law Enforcement Liaison
Office of the Attorney General
Law Enforcement Division
Office (512) 936-1335
Cell (512) 652-8426
FAX (512) 370-9948

>>> John McMillan 12/7/2012 9:15 PM >>>

Dear Captain Lucas in the Office of the Attorney General of Texas and Office of the State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Cano,

I appreciate having had the opportunity this year to speak on the telephone with each of you very diligent crime investigators for your respective very influential State of Texas agencies in Austin.

As each of you will no doubt recall, I have repeatedly alleged in writing in 2012 to each of your state law-enforcement agencies in Austin that one or more illegal intruders who somehow illegally entered my bolt-locked apartment unit (a top-floor, vaulted-ceiling one-bedroom apartment unit I rent where I have lived ALONE and all by myself ever since the afternoon of May 31, 2011, and I've also been the only approved occupant and only approved tenant in my apartment unit ever since May 31, 2011), during periods in which I was, in fact, lying alone and sleeping alone as well on my orthopedic Swedish bed inside Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, allegedly have had illegal physical contact with me or illegal sexual contact with me during my sleep and allegedly have subjected me to alleged personal injuries during my sleep as well, on a daily and frequent and year-round basis ever since the late spring of 2011.

The ONLY two exceptions to that which I can recall during the entire period since mid-April of 2011 were the early-morning hours and morning hours of September 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011 (each of them having been Saturday workdays for me at...(a restaurant), with myself having not experienced any sense of having been molested or raped or physically abused or tortured or harmed in any way when I woke up with help from my alarm clock at 9 a.m. on each of those two respective mornings, and myself having then reported for work as a waiter at... (that) restaurant near Lakeline Mall beginning at 11 a.m. on each of those two respective monrings (Sept. 3 and Sept . 10) in 2011).

So far in 2012, the Austin Police Department of the City of Austin in Austin, Texas, has repeatedly declined to:

---obtain a court order with my full advance or prior permission I've already repeatedly offered to APD officers several times, including in written statements I've emailed to APD representatives this year, that would authorize immediate 24-hour-a-day electronic surveillance inside the entire bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit on a temporary multi-day or multi-week basis.

---accept from me (John Kevin McMillan) as possible criminal-law evidence ANY of my several video cards I own that each contain infrared-and-motion-sensitve 'hunter's camera' photos of possible illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit that were taken on my behalf in 2012 from inside my apartment unit, nearly all of them from inside my bedroom, during my bedtime hours. I purchased my first-ever infrared camera, a "Wildview" hunter's camera, in February 2012 inside an Academy store situated near where I live.

---accept from me as possible criminal-law evidence dozens of dated and marked sealed envelopes of mine I have in my possession that each contain numerous hair follicles of a variety of colors and numerous odd tiny items I found from all over my orthopedic Swedish bed and I have collected, almost always in the morning hours, using tweezers.

----order ANY DNA testing on (my) anus, my anal cavity, my buttocks, my hips, my thighs, my legs, my mouth, my nostrils, my upper chest, my groin area, or any other portion of my own body.

---order ANY DNA testing on any of the numerous persons whom I have cited to APD as being possible suspects.

I have informed APD, for instance, that one former coworker of mine at (a cited workplace of mine)...had volunteered to me several months ago inside that workplace for each of us that... (he) had himself confessed to having committed the crime of burglary in a recent prior year, and that his confession had hindered ...(his) ability to land a certain type of job (and he cited a firefighting job with the City of Austin as one such position of employment in Austin that ... (he) had sought for himself) for a specified multi-year time period subsequent to his burglary confession. (That)....tall, muscular, dark-haired man probably in his 30s in age, stated to me that he was himself from "Ventura County, California."

---interview any of the current occupants of or nighttime visitors to (cited adjoining apartment units)...at Wind River Crossing Apartments....

One kindly neighbor of mine in Builidng 3, an older gentleman, has informed me in recent weeks that he has recently noticed "lots of young men" (approximate quote) either entering (an adjoining apartment unit) at Wind River Crossing or leaving...(an adjoining apartment unit) during the late-night or early-morning hours, I believe that kindly neighbor of mine has helpfully indicated to me.

That report from a kindly neighbor of mine strikes me as very curious...

---order ANY DNA testing on any of my current bedsheets lying on the Swedish orthopedic bed in my private bedroom. I have repeatedly informed APD that those bedsheets pf mine do currently contain several or more very noteworthy stains on them that I feel very sure or fairly sure did NOT come from myself.

---order ANY fingerprinting on or near the seven-foot-tall and very wide sliding glass door that leads directly into my bedroom from a semi-public outdoor balcony, an outdoor balcony that any alleged intruder could reach merely by walking up an outdoor flight of stairs for this section of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

Captain Lucas and Chief Cano, do either of you have any suggestions or advice you are willing to offer me in writing in regard to how I should proceed on this during a period in which the municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin, Texas, apparently refuses to investigate?

Thank you in advance for your very helpful reply note.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from a consistently civil and law-abiding and honest, teetotaling (permanently alcohol-free), gainfully-employed, single adult gentleman who is myself a former full-time employee in Austin of three respective State of Texas law-enforcement agencies (the DPS, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, and the TDCJ).

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard (Wind River Crossing Apartments, a very large apartment complex that's reportedly owned and managed or administered by "Westdale Asset Management" in the Dallas or Plano area of Texas), Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

with a courtesy carbon-copy to Constituent Liaison Representative Tara Long of the Austin Police Department, who has herself apparently agreed (very kindly, I might add) to let me share tentative crime-related reports with Ms. Long relating to the alleged continuous felony-personal-injury crimes and alleged continuous felony anal-rape crimes case in which I am the cited victim on a daily and year-round basis during periods in which I am sleeping or napping on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

This Friday morning, December 7, for instance, I was abruptly awakened on my bed and got out of bed for good at 6:15 a.m., even though I had set my alarm clock for 7 a.m. this Friday. I was very aware of having been robbed of sleep once again by an alleged illegal intruder or intruders in the bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I was also disgusted, once again, to immediately sense at about 6:15 a.m. this Friday, December 7, that I had been subjected during my sleep to alleged anal-molestation crimes, as well as to an unauthorized nasal-inhalant of some type I did not want that apparently accounted for my nostrils having had an unpleasant and mysterious stinging sensation in them as I got out of bed. I am NOT a former illicit-drug-addict, and I have not consumed ANY illicit drug of any type on any occasion since 1984.

Incidentally, despite my high-fiber diet in which I consume at least four Metamucil-type capsules per morning and I get a fair amount of exercise from my restaurant jobs, I experiened frequent flatuence (gassiness) and abdominal bloatedness and runniness or lack of tidiness in some of my several bowel movements I had this Friday----symptoms that, I maintain, are additional criminal-law evidence of my having been subjected to alleged anal molestation or gastrointestinal rape (alleged rapes in which my stool was allegedly pushed far inward inside my anal cavity by an alleged intruder, which allegedly caused painful constipation as well for me this workday for me at Denny's Lakeline restaurant) during my sleep this Friday morning as I slept ALONE on my orthopedic Swedish bed.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.