Saturday, December 13, 2014

UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY, OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR OF TEXAS STATE AGENCY OFFICIAL JEFF MOSELEY SENDS ME AN OCT. 21, 2004, REJECTION LETTER


The following is the entire verbatim exact text of an October 21, 2004, reply E-mail letter to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, that was written and sent to me by Mr. Jeff Moseley of the Office of the Governor of Texas's Music-Industry Promotion Office of the State Government of Texas in Austin, Texas:

"Please remove me from your distribution list."

I myself am President and Founder and only approved member here in Austin of the non-Christian and implicitly-deistic, anti-alcohol, anti-tobacco, and anti-marijuana Progressive Prohibitionist Religion. Many Central Texans are possibly aware that I have made public statements here in Austin, Texas, in support of the very honorable and very pleasant long-term goal of a significant reduction in the role of piano playing and of electric-guitar playing in modern American music of the 21st Century.

Coincidentally, one male adult professional electric-guitar rock-music performer in Austin, Texas, for the last several years has reportedly resided in an adjoining apartment unit to the apartment where I myself reside as a rent-paying tenant in Austin, Texas, USA. I myself am not a personal friend of that rock musician, and I do not socialize with him in any way. In fact, I have never myself on any occasion ever at any time visited or entered his own apartment unit on any occasion. Nor have I ever myself ever on any occasion invited him to visit or enter my own apartment unit at any time or in any context.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.