Saturday, April 18, 2015

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SERGEANT MICHAEL KING RECEIVES POLITELY-WORDED SEPTEMBER 25, 2014, E-MAIL LEGAL WARNING FROM MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, WHICH STATES THAT I INSIST ON MYSELF IMMEDIATELY FILING CRIMINAL-LAW CHARGES ACCORDINGLY IN A COURT OF LAW IF ANY APD OFFICER EVER AT ANY TIME KNOWINGLY HIMSELF OR HERSELF PERMITS ANY PERSON OR ANY GROUP OF PERSONS TO SUBJECT MYSELF (JKM) TO ANY PERSONAL INJURY CRIME OR ANY SEXUAL ASSAULT OR ANY ANAL-RAPE OR OTHER RAPE OF MYSELF, SUCH AS MIGHT OCCUR DURING PERIODS WHEN I AM SLEEPING ALONE AND PROBABLY SNORING AS WELL AS I LIE ALONE ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA




(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE OFFICIAL AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR APD SERGEANT MICHAEL KING IS: MICHAEL.KING@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV.

SERGEANT MICHAEL KING IS REPORTEDLY A "MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER" WHOSE OFFICE IS SITUATED INSIDE THE STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS-OWNED AND STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS-ADMINISTERED "AUSTIN STATE HOSPITAL" PSYCHIATRIC FACILITY IN CENTRAL AUSTIN. AUSTIN STATE HOSPITAL IS LOCATED SEVERAL BLOCKS FROM THE MAIN CAMPUS OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS-OWNED UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN. --- JKM)

John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net)

Date (the day when this E-mail was actually sent by me): September 25, 2014

To King, Michael U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn Jesse Valdez rangers@dps.texas.gov rangers@txdps.state.tx.us Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator Travis County District Attorney Travis County District Attorney Major Crimes and Narcotics Division Dayna Blazey carl.woody@co.travis.tx.us Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton Travis County Criminal Justice/Public Safety Director U.S. President Barack Obama Tara Long Austin Police Association public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker Wind River Crossing Asst Mgr Samantha Redmon Wind River Crossing Asst. Manager Kilish Shackles craig.watkins@dallascounty.org CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla TravisCo.Health-HuServicesDir.SherriFleming U.S. Department of Homeland Security michael.whetston@austintexas.gov Assistant City Manager Michael McDonald Austin City Manager Marc Ott CountyJudgeSam Biscoe Council Member Mike Martinez sherryl.cole@austintexas.gov Council Member Bill Spelman Council Member Laura Morrison Council Member Chris Riley Council Member Kathie Tovo 60m@cbsnews.com KEYE TV Pedro Garcia Fox 7 (Austin TX) TV News CBS News Story Ideas Editors Fox Television News Editors and Reporters Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci Austin Mayor Lee Leffingwell Travis County Commissioner Margaret Gomez CountyCommissionerSarahEckhardt gerald.daugherty@co.travis.tx.us San Antonio Express-News Letters to Editor Miami Herald Letters to Editor Bennie DiNardo Boston Globe Travis County Sheriff's Officers Assn window@cpa.state.tx.us State Rep. Todd Hunter Rep. Naishtat Chief of Staff Dorothy Browne City Attorney Karen Kennard City of Austin (TX) State Rep. Senfronia Thompson State Rep. Debbie Riddle Crim Jurispru. Member StateRep.DonnaHoward State Rep. Donna Howard Constituent Services Dr. Scott Daigle Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor news@statesman.com State Bar of Texas Exec. Dir. Michelle Hunter Senator Juan Hinojosa StateSenatorKirkWatson ana.defrates@senate.state.tx.us Senator Jane Nelson State Rep. Lois W. Kolkhorst

To: Sergeant Michael King, the Austin Police Department-designated "Liaison" to myself who is yourself employed as a supervisor and police officer in the "Crisis Intervention Team" unit of the Austin Police Department of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas.

September 24, 2014 (the cited date I wrote for this E-mail letter, which apparently referred to the date when I began to write this particular politely worded E-mail letter to APD Sergeant Michael King --- JKM)

Dear Sergeant King:

I was very disappointed by your unhelpful and insulting reply letter to me (below) in regard to the alleged continuous and still-continuing personal-injury-crimes case and alleged continuous and still-continuing anal-rape-crimes case in which I remain a victim on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis inside my rental apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

I would like to remind you, Sergeant, that your very influential colleague Tara Long-- who serves as Constituent Services Representative for the Austin Police Department and who maintains her office in the very same office as Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo---did helpfully indicate to me on the telephone on Monday of this week that Ms. Long agrees with me that it would be flagrantly illegal for any officer of the Austin Police Department to knowingly permit ANYONE to subject an Austin resident (myself, for instance) to any sexual assault or any rape of that Austin resident inside his own bolt-locked rental apartment unit in Austin.

Sergeant King, if there is ever any evidence at any time indicating that you yourself or any other officer of the Austin Police Department (APD) has ever at any time obtained or been provided with factual evidence indicating that I myself (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) am in fact being victimized by anal-rape-crimes-during-my-sleep--and I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked bedroom---or by personal injury crimes, including during my sleep, inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments, I will insist on filing immediate criminal-law charges, with help from the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office and President Obama, against each and every APD officer who has knowingly on at least one occasion ever at any time permitted any of those those anal-rape crimes and personal-injury crimes victimizing myself, John Kevin McMillan, to occur on at least one occasion here in Austin.

I hope that this reply letter helps to clarify for you my own legal position and moral position in regard to whether I myself do indeed insist on myself pressing legal charges on this, including against any law-enforcement officer with jurisdiction in Austin, Texas, who ever at any time knowingly permitted any person or persons to victimize me with any anal-rape crime during my sleep inside my bolt-locked rental-apartment unit, or with any personal injury crime, such as during my sleep or inside the kitchen area of my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

Sergeant King, I also hope this reply letter conveys my own lawfully expressed dedication to promoting very diligent and thorough law-enforcement, including through my filing immediate criminal-law charges, if applicable, against any and all law-enforcement officers with jurisdiction in Austin, Texas, who knowingly permitted any felony crime victimizing myself to ever at any time occur on any occasion in Austin, Texas.

Best Wishes to you and your APD colleagues,
from John Kevin McMillan, a dependably civil and law-abiding, longtime celibate-by-choice (including ever since I moved into my current rental apartment unit in January 2002), always-sober (permanently alcohol-free and permanently illicit-drug-free), psychologically healthy and honest and factually accurate, facially cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), lifelong-tattoo-less, gainfully employed, platonically polite, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others) single adult white non-Hispanic gentleman in Austin, Texas.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing (a large apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by the nationwide for-profit realty corporation Westdale of Dallas, Texas), Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.