Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS OFFICIAL JAMES A. BURKHART JR. REFERS IN WRITING TO A PUBLIC-INFORMATION WRITTEN REQUEST HIS STATE AGENCY RECEIVED FROM ME ABOUT A DECEMBER 2011 DOCTOR-ORDERED FORENSIC DNA-SWABS ANAL-RAPE-EVIDENCE MEDICAL EXAM ON MYSELF INSIDE ST. DAVID'S HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM IN AUSTIN, AS A SOURCE OF "VIEWING PLEASURE" FOR AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE COLLEGUE OF HIS


(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS THE VERBATIM TEXT OF A DECEMBER 30, 2014, E-MAIL LETTER FROM ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS STATE AGENCY OFFICIAL JAMES A. BURKHART JR. IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, TO MS. OCTAVIA THOMPSON, A COLLEAGUE OF HIS IN THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS STATE AGENCY HEADQUARTERS COMPLEX.

ALSO INCLUDED, BELOW, IS THE ENTIRE VERBATIM TEXT OF THE DECEMBER 22, 2014, E-MAIL PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST OF MINE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS STATE AGENCY THAT MR. BURKHART REFERRED TO IN WRITING AS A SOURCE OF EXPECTED "VIEWING PLEASURE" FOR HIS AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE COLLEAGUE OCTAVIA THOMPSON.

THE TEXT OF THIS INTRA-OFFICE E-MAIL LETTER FROM MR. BURKHART TO MS. THOMPSON AT THEIR STATE AGENCY HEADQUARTERS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, WAS PROVIDED TO ME BY THAT STATE AGENCY IN RESPONSE TO A FOLLOW-UP PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM MYSELF. JKM)

_____________

From: Burkhart, James

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 9:25 a.m.

Subject: RE: (GCD PIC) PIC Request Number 14-040542

Octavia,

I beg your pardon for such a delay in getting you the information you need. I've attached the original (December 22, 2014-dated public-information) request (our state agency in Austin received from Mr. John Kevin McMillan of Austin) for your viewing pleasure. I pray you had a great Christmas and I'm hoping you will have another fantastic year to come. Happy New Year! As always, let me know if you need anything else, mon ami!

______________

To Attorney General of Texas Open Records, Texas Attorney General Public Information Officers, robert.field@austintexas.gov, dayna.blazey@co.travis.tx.us, carl.woody@co.travis.tx.us, Lori Carter (a female sergeant investigator in the Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Integrity Unit in Austin), rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us.

Dec 22, 2014

To: Open Records Coordinator,
Office of the Attorney General of Texas state agency,
Austin, Texas.

Office phone number for the Attorney General of Texas state agency: (512) 463-2100

December 22, 2014

Dear Open Records Coordinator,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from any and all applicable offices or divisions of your State of Texas agency in Austin a photocopy or copy or computer printout of any and all lab test results and medical records and any and all crime-suspect information obtained or received or compiled by your State Government of Texas agency in regard to or relating to the Dec. 22, 2011, emergency-room-doctor-ordered forensic rape-evidence DNA-swabs exam that was very diligently and in an apparently very thorough manner conducted by a female forensic nurse on my own anus, buttocks, mouth, etc., in the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, inside the emergency room of St. David's Medical Center hospital situated a few blocks from the Law School of the University of Texas at Austin.

That factual information from you will be invaluable to me in myself pressing one or more successful criminal-law felony rape charges on my own behalf, with help from a reputable law-enforcement agency and the Travis County District Attorney's Office, inside a courtroom here in Austin.

The early-morning December 22, 2011, forensic medical exam on myself inside St. David's Emergency Room was performed on me a matter of hours after I filed a crime report with the Austin Police Department on Dec. 21, 2011, in which I cited crime evidence to an APD officer that I had been victimized in the early morning hours of Dec. 21, 2011, by alleged anal-rape allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep as I lay alone, unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I was the only apartment management-team approved official tenant and also the only approved occupant inside my top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment unit at the time of the alleged rape that allegedly violated my own legal rights and human rights in Austin, Texas, USA.

No one other than myself was authorized by or knowingly permitted by myself to be physically present anywhere inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at any time on December 21, 2011, with the sole exception of the one total Austin Police Department officer, Officer Guzman, an on-duty officer who visited my apartment unit on Dec, 21, 2011, in response to a rape-crime criminal-law complaint to APD from myself.

Incidentally, I might note that I had taken a shower or bath minutes before I went to bed inside my bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit early on the morning of Dec. 21, 2011.

When Officer Guzman while on duty visited my apartment unit later that day, he informed me in person in the living room of my apartment unit that I had the option of myself working at my scheduled restaurant workshift later that day without my taking another shower or bath (a course of action that would help preserve DNA crime evidence on my own body). Officer Guzman also told me that after my scheduled restaurant workshift that day, I could then promptly travel to St. David's Medical Center Emergency Room in central Austin and then myself on an individual basis request a rape-exam on myself inside that emergency room.

I diligently followed Officer Guzman's advice on that, and have since been informed in writing by APD's public-information office and by the Travis County DA's Office that the Austin Police Department has been maintaining the resulting DNA-swabs rape-evidence kit at an APD substation in Austin, Texas.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. My social-security number is:....

I have resided in Austin, Texas, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

Thank you in advance for your very helpful official response providing me with any and all legal documents or records responsive to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a current criminal-law complainant with APD in regard to a cited illegal-trespassing incident on my lamp-lit outdoor balcony that I directly observed from inside my bolt-locked bedroom at about 1:15 a.m. one morning earlier this year----an incident about which I have filed an official crime report with APD, with APD Detective Robert Field the investigator assigned to that alleged-crime case. I appreciate the professional manner in which Detective Field has interviewed me or spoken with me on the telephone at least twice in regard to that alleged illegal-trespassing crime case in which I am the single adult white male complainant and cited crime victim.

I am also a self-identified personal-injury-crimes victim and self-identified anal-rape-crimes victim, as I have informed numerous law-enforcement agencies in recent years here in Austin.

My home address: Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.