Friday, May 15, 2015

CBS TELEVISION NETWORK AUSTIN, TEXAS, AFFILIATE TV STATION'S KEYE NEWS TEAM STORY-ASSIGNMENTS EDITOR PEDRO GARCIA ACCEPTS DECEMBER 3, 2012, FOLLOW-UP E-MAIL NOTE FROM ME ABOUT ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES CASE IN WHICH I MYSELF WAS, AND CONTINUE TO BE, THE LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, SINGLE-BY-CHOICE, PERMANENTLY ALCOHOL-FREE, ADULT WHITE MALE VICTIM OF ALLEGED VIOLENT CRIMES IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


(From:) John McMillan

To Pedro Garcia KEYE TV (the Austin-based CBS-affiliate television station in Austin, Texas, USA)

Dec 3, 2012

Dear Pedro,

Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me on the telephone earlier this year about this ongoing and year-round alleged continuous felony personal-injury-crimes and gastrointestinal-and-anal-rape-crimes crime case in which I allege that I am the victim on a daily and year-round basis during my sleep (and I ALWAYS sleep ALONE) inside my bolt-locked apartment unit where I live alone at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

Below, please find the reply letter to me on this from the Austin Diocese of the Roman Catholic Church.

Please let me know if you would like me to provide your television station with any character references or professional references for myself, as I value having very fine credibility with KEYE TV and CBS News. CBS has always been a favorite television network of mine ever since my childhood in the Austin area.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a former full-time newspaper reporter in Texas who myself had a good accuracy record in my reporting,

John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.