Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TWO FIRST-RATE CRIME INVESTIGATORS FOR THE TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, LIEUTENANT ROGER DEAN AND SERGEANT JOSE (JOE) BALLESTEROS, ON MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR, APRIL 27, 2015, INTERVIEW ME IN PERSON INSIDE THE DA's OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN AUSTIN ABOUT MY BEING A LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE (INCLUDING EVER SINCE I MOVED INTO MY CURRENT APARTMENT IN 2002) SINGLE ADULT WHITE PERMANENTLY-ALCOHOL-FREE, LIFELONG-TOBACCO-FREE, MALE NON-CHRISTIAN, NON-JUDAISTIC, NON-MCC, IMPLICITLY DEISTIC AND NON-ATHEISTIC, RELIGIOUSLY INDEPENDENT (PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST) VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING, DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND, FELONY ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES AND ALLEGED FELONY PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME AGAINST MY WISHES INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA, DURING PERIODS WHEN I AM, IN FACT, ASLEEP AND LYING ALONE ON A BED I MYSELF OWN; I POLITELY EMPHASIZED TO THOSE TWO CRIME INVESTIGATORS THAT I AS THE ANAL-RAPE CRIMES VICTIM INSIST ON PRESSING CRIMINAL CHARGES ON THIS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DNA-TRACE ANALYSIS OF MY DOCTOR-ORDERED DEC. 22, 2011, ANAL-RAPE-EVIDENCE KIT ---A CRIME-EVIDENCE KIT CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED BY APD AT AN APD SUBSTATION IN AUSTIN--- WHEN EXTENDED RETROACTIVELY FOR THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE NUMBER OF DAYS (190 DAYS) PRIOR TO THE CITED DATE IN DECEMBER 2011, INDICATES THAT DOZENS OR HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF ALLEGED CRIMINAL PERSONS EACH ALLEGEDLY RAPED ME IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, DURING MY SLEEP INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT ON AT LEAST ONE OCCASION DURING THAT 190-DAY PERIOD COMPRISING THE LATTER HALF OF CALENDAR YEAR 2011


(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE CRIME INVESTIGATOR LT. ROGER DEAN IS: roger.dean@traviscountytx.gov .

THE OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR LT. DEAN'S COLLEAGUE, TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE CRIME INVESTIGATOR SGT. JOSE (JOE) BALLESTEROS, IS: joe.ballesteros@traviscountytx.gov . --- JKM)

I would like to belatedly thank Travis County District Attorney's Office crime investigators Lieutenant Roger Dean and Sergeant Jose (Joe) Ballesteros for meeting with me and interviewing me in person inside the Travis County DA's Office on April 27, 2015.

That April 27, 2015, interview with myself about the alleged continuous-and-still-continuing, daily-and-year-round personal-injury-crimes case and alleged continuous-and-still-continuing daily-and-year-round anal-rape-crimes case that those two crime investigators conducted with me, comprised a very fine birthday present for myself, as I gratefully informed them during that interview. I was born on April 27.

I am also very grateful that those two very fine crime investigators for the Travis County District Attorney's Office specifically authorized me on April 27, 2015, during their first-ever interview of myself, to myself FAX to them more than 20 pages of legal documents on my behalf as a cited white male longtime-celibate-by-choice anal-rape-crimes victim.

Those 24 total pages of legal documents do confirm that the doctor-ordered DNA-swabs forensic anal-rape-evidence medical exam conducted on me in the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, inside the St. David's Medical Center Emergency Room near UT-Austin's campus, was, in fact, officially approved by the City of Austin, the Austin Police Department, and the Attorney General of Texas state agency, respectively.

That December 2011 forensic rape-evidence exam on myself was performed by a female forensic nurse in the St. David's Medical Center Emergency Room for APD Crime Case 11-3550615. I had filed a crime report with APD for that case on Dec. 21, 2011, for which a Hispanic male APD officer, Officer Guzman, visited my rental apartment unit; and I was admitted to the St. David's Emergency Room (ER) near UT-Austin's campus as a rape-victim patient later that day, with the forensic DNA-swabs exam on me by a female forensic nurse having extended my admission to that hospital's ER into the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011.

ANY DNA evidence for the early-morning hours of Dec. 21, 2011, and the most recent previous applicable 190-day period that can be obtained from that December 2011 forensic exam, and that can be traced to any person other than myself, criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, USA, is compelling criminal-law evidence in a court of law in Austin, Texas, that I myself was either anally-raped or orally-raped during my sleep as I lay alone, unconscious and snoring, on a bed I myself own inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit.

The 190-day retroactive time period limit is reportedly applicable to DNA trace analysis by the Austin Police Department. A crime investigator for the Austin Police Department's Sex Crimes Unit stated to me in 2011 that DNA-trace rape-evidence analysis by APD's crime lab can extend back only 190 days, according to that Sex Crimes investigator, APD Detective David Silva.

I myself have been completely celibate throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours, with ZERO sexual contact and ZERO intimate physical contact between myself and any other human being, or any animal or beast, for that matter, anywhere and everywhere I have been situated or stationed or traveled to, ever since and including the day in January 2002 when I moved into my current top-floor, vaulted-ceiling rental apartment unit, Apartment 325 in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin. Wind River Crossing Apartments are reportedly owned and managed by a nationwide for-profit realty corporation, Westdale, that is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

A helpful female receptionist in the Travis County District Attorney's Office confirmed for me on the telephone at about 5 p.m. on April 27, 2015, that her office received all 24 pages of the above-cited legal documents on my behalf as the criminal-law complainant. That DA's Office receptionist also stated to me in that April 27 phone conversation that the two cited crime investigators for the DA's Office in Austin, Lt. Roger Dean and Sgt. Jose Ballesteros, were each being provided by herself with a copy of that 24-page FAX from myself, criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

Any other Austin-area resident, any other resident of Texas, and any other person anywhere in the United States or entire world, for that matter, is encouraged by me to please write and send an E-mail letter to Lt. Roger Dean or Sgt. Jose (Joe) Ballesteros if you yourself have obtained any information or heard any rumors that might be helpful toward identifying one or more crime suspects in connection with the alleged continuous-and-continuing daily and year-round anal-rape-crimes case and the alleged-continuous-and-continuing daily and year-round personal-injury-crimes case in which I am still, to this very morning of May 18, 2015, a victim of alleged felony crimes during periods when I am sleeping ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

Anyone with possible crime tips or crime evidence to offer to crime investigator Lt. Roger Dean or crime investigator Sgt. Jose Ballesteros of the DA's Office in Austin, Texas, USA, may also contact either of them by making a phone call to their DA's Office phone number of: (512) 854-9400. The receptionist who answers the phone will then, upon request from yourself, give you the opportunity to leave a polite voice mail message about the alleged-continuous-crimes case with either Lt. Dean or Sgt. Ballesteros.

Anyone who is willing to share information or rumors they have heard or speculations they are willing to offer about the identity of the suspected intruder or intruders inside my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in the early morning hours of Dec. 21, 2011, in particular, is also encouraged by me to please leave a voice mail message about that with either of those two very fine crime investigators for the Travis County DA's Office in Austin.

I myself was the only apartment-management-team-approved occupant and only apartment-management-team-approved tenant inside Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing at any time in December of 2011---or at any time from June 1, 2011, through the third week of April in 2013, for that matter. I was also the only leasee and only tenant holding an official rental-agreement contract with Wind River Crossing's management team for Apartment 325 at any time from June 1, 2011, through the third week of April in 2013. I did not have any invited overnight guest or any invited overnight visitor on any occasion during that approximately two-year period.

The official FAX number for Lt. Roger Dean and Sgt. Jose Ballesteros of the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas, USA, is: 512-854-4206.

Anyone wishing to FAX a letter to Lt. Dean or Sgt. Ballesteros about this continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round personal-injury-crimes case in which I myself am a single adult white teetotaling male victim of alleged felony crimes in Austin, Texas, is encouraged by me to do so at your earliest convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.