Friday, July 24, 2015

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS REFERS TO MYSELF BY NAME IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF A JULY 22, 2015-DATED, UNSIGNED LEGAL REPLY LETTER TO ASSISTANT TRAVIS COUNTY ATTORNEY ANN-MARIE SHEELY IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


"(official State of Texas agency seal stating) 'Attorney General of Texas'
"Ken Paxton
"Attorney General of Texas

"July 22, 2015

"Ms. Ann-Marie Sheely
"Assistant County Attorney
"Travis County Attorney's Office
"P.O. Box 1748
"Austin, Texas 78767

"Dear Ms. Sheely:

"This is to acknowledge your letter of July 8, 2015, in which you withdraw your request for an open records decision regarding information sought by John (Kevin) McMillan (of Austin, Texas, in a June 15, 2015-dated e-mail Texas Open Records request, the exact verbatim full text of which is contained directly below in this Blog entry). Your request for an open records decision was assigned ID# (Identification Number) 577886.

"Based on your representation that you wish to withdraw your request for an open records decision because you have no information responsive to the (June 15, 2015-dated E-mail public-information) request (from John Kevin McMillan), this office will consider this matter closed. If you have any questions with regard to this letter, please contact our Open Government Hotline at 1-877-OPENTEX.

"ORD/ov

"c: (carbon copy to:) Requestor (John Kevin McMillan of 11411 Research Boulevard, Bldg (Building) 3, Apt (Apartment Unit Number) 325, Austin, Texas, 78759, the cited mailing address stated on the front side of a July 22, 2015-dated metered envelope----an addressed and metered envelope, containing the official seal of the Attorney General of Texas, that I myself received Friday night, July 24, 2015, in my Wind River Crossing Apartments-designed apartment unit mailbox from my U.S. Postal Service mail delivery on the afternoon of Friday, July 24, 2015---that contained a one-total-page copy of the above-cited unsigned legal document, a copy that was provided by the Attorney General of Texas as a legal disclosure requirement to the official public-information requestor, myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, that is mandated by the Texas Open Records Act state law.)

_____________________

(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS THE EXACT VERBATIM TEXT OF THE JUNE 15, 2015-DATED E-MAIL PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUEST THAT I MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA, WROTE AND SENT TO TWO CITED TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE PUBLIC INFORMATION COORDINATORS IN DOWNTOWN AUSTIN, MS. NICOLE WAGGONER AND ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY DAYNA BLAZEY. --- JKM)

From John McMillan (at my personal E-mail address of mcmillanj@att.net )

"Jun (June) 15 (2015)
"To nicole.waggoner@traviscountytx.gov Dayna Blazey david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker Wind River Crossing Asst Mgr Samantha Redmon kimberly.flores@westdale.com Texas Rangers Division of DPS Gregory Lucas U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas Public Information U.S. Department of Homeland Security FBI Dallas Bureau FBI Houston Bureau (2015) Austin City Manager Marc Ott Angel Polansky Williamson County Attorney Dee Hobbs Austin Police Association (2015) Dallas Police Chief David Brown Dallas County Attorney's Office Dallas City Manager A.C. Gonzalez Dallas - Fort Worth Realtors Association Michael King TWC Ombudsman APD Officer James Turner Williamson County District Atty Jana Duty Jana Duty Texas DPS Office of General Counsel APD Constituent Services Liaison Janet Jackson (2015) greg.hamilton@traviscountytx.gov City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan Fox 7 (Austin TX) TV News metrodesk@statesman.com Dallas Morning News Reporter Christy Hoppe DMN Editor Bob Mong KEYE Television News (Austin TX) evening@cbsnews.com WashingtonPostLettersEditor USA Today Editors (2014) viewpoints@chron.com letters@express-news.net letters@nytimes.com St. Louis Post-Dispatch Letters To Ed. Los Angeles Times KUT News Tips Minneapolis Star Tribune News Editors Bennie DiNardo Boston Globe

June 15, 2015

Dear Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Information Coordinators Nicole Waggoner and Dayna Blazey in Austin, Texas,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from either of you any and all letters, reports, memoranda, E-mail communications, or other legal documents that at any time since January 1, 2011, were written by, or were forwarded or sent or mailed by, or were received by, crime investigator Lieutenant Roger Dean or crime investigator Sergeant Jose (Joe) Ballesteros of the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin,Texas, and that, in each and every such case, refer at least once in any context to myself, criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-personal-injury-crimes-and-continuous-anal-rape-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all letters or E-mail letters or phone messages that were exclusively written or left by myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

Among the insights I hope to glean through this public information request are:

---What prompted Lt. Roger Dean and Sgt. Jose Ballesteros to jointly interview me in person on April 27, 2015, inside the DA's office in downtown Austin?

---Does the DA's Office in Austin,Texas, acknowledge that Lt. Dean and Sgt. Ballesteros are reportedly or possibly at present employed in the Travis County DA's Office "Critical Incident Unit," and that that unit is primarily or exclusively focused on investigating alleged crime cases involving allegedly or possibly illegal shootings of civilians by law enforcement officers or involving alleged possible abuse or torture of or illegal conduct toward crime suspects while they are being held under police custody?

---Is the Travis County DA's office in Austin possibly indicating in any way that I myself, dependably civil and law-abiding single adult white male private citizen John Kevin McMillan of Austin, am somehow being "held under police custody" by one or more Austin Police Department officers in some context unbeknownst to myself, and without my having ever been informed at any time of any such citedly 21st Century "alleged-defacto-incarceration status" for myself?

---Does the Travis County District Attorney's Office acknowledge that I myself am dependably civil and law-abiding and very honest, I myself do NOT have any criminal-conviction record, that I myself am psychologically healthy, and that I am factually accurate and diligent in reports I write and send to your government agency in downtown Austin?

----Have either Lt. Dean or Sgt. Ballesteros ever on any occasion contacted the APD Sex Crimes Unit in any context that referred in any way to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin?

---Have either Lt. Dean or Sgt. Ballesteros ever at any time stated or indicated that he or they both believe that I myself have been or continue to be a victim of one or more alleged felony crimes of some cited type in Austin?

----Have either Lt. Dean or Sgt. Ballesteros ever noted at any time that it would be flagrantly illegal and in violation of the state penal code of Texas if any law-enforcement officer with jurisdiction knowingly at any time permits any trespasser or home-invasion perpetrator or any other person to medically injure or harm the medical health of or attempt to inflict a disability on myself, or to repeatedly and deliberately disrupt and ruin my own REM or deep sleep on a frequent and year-round and multi-year basis, or to sexually assault or rape or molest or have improper physical contact with myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, at any time when I myself am lying alone, unconscious and sleeping and probably also snoring, on a bed that I myself own inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit in Austin?

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska. I was born there on April 27, 1957. I am a lifelong single gentleman. Neither the Austin Police Department nor the Travis County District Attorney's Office have ever at any time stated to me that they in any way dispute my asserted legal and human right to myself enjoy full privacy rights inside my bolt-locked bedroom during periods when I am sleeping alone on my bed. I might add that I always sleep ALONE on my own bed; and no one other than myself is ever authorized to be inside my bolt-locked bedroom during periods when I am sleeping. I am a longtime celibate-by-choice single adult white gentleman.

Thank you in advance for your helpful and authoritative reply letter providing me with any and all responsive documents.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing (a Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed apartment complex, with Westdale being a for-profit nationwide realty corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas), Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.