Friday, September 18, 2015

ATTORNEY LEON J. BARISH OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON MARCH 30, 2012, SENDS MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, A REPLY E-MAIL LETTER PROMISING TO LET ME KNOW IF HE EVER LEARNS ABOUT ANY OTHER REPUTABLE ATTORNEY WILLING TO FILE A LEGAL COMPLAINT ON MY BEHALF RELATING TO MY BEING VICTIMIZED REPEATEDLY BY ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE CRIMES AND ALLEGED PERSONAL INJURY CRIMES ALLEGEDLY BEING INFLICTED ON ME AGAINST MY WISHES ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND AND MULTI-YEAR BASIS BY ALLEGED ILLEGAL INTRUDERS DURING PERIODS WHEN I AM LYING ALONE ON MY OWN BED, MYSELF UNCONSCIOUS AND ASLEEP AND PROBABLY ALSO SNORING, INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS




(EDITOR'S NOTE: PRIVATE ATTORNEY LEON J. BARISH IS A DISTINGUISHED MEMBER OF THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS IN AUSTIN. MR. BARISH IS ALSO A PREVIOUS RECENT PRESIDENT OF TEMPLE BETH ISRAEL REFORM-JUDAISM RELIGIOUS CONGREGATION, WITH THEIR SYNAGOGUE SITUATED IN WEST AUSTIN A MATTER OF BLOCKS FROM THE CAMPUS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS-OWNED UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN. --- jkm)

On Fri, 3/30/12, Ljbinaus@aol.com wrote:

From: Ljbinaus@aol.com

Subject: Re: 3-30-12 re: attorney referral

To: mcmillanj@att.net (E-mail address for John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas)

Date: Friday, March 30, 2012, 1:27 PM

I cannot think of any attorney who handles this type of case. If I do, I will let you know.

Leon J. Barish
Attorney at Law-Mediator
Fee Attorney for Chicago Title of Texas, LLC
1409 W. 6th St.
Austin, Texas 78703
(512) 477-9058
(512) 477-9061 (fax)
Email: Ljbinaus@aol.com

____

In a message dated 03/30/2012 11:46:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time, mcmillanj@att.net writes:

Thank you again, Mr. Barish, for your polite return phone message last year in response to my cited search for a private attorney member of the State Bar of Texas who will help me.

I continue to have a great need for a private attorney to file a lawsuit on my behalf relating to my being victimized ever since April 28, 2011, for instance, on a daily and year-round basis (with the only apparent exceptions having been the early-morning and morning hours of September 3, 2011, and Sept. 10, 2011) by one or more illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I have repeatedly alleged to the Austin Police Department that that illegal intruder (intruders?) has allegedly subjected me during my nocturnal slumber to alleged sexual abuse and alleged physical abuse and alleged medically injurious conduct harmful to myself.

I continue to find a wide variety of thick black hair follicles, many of them curly, on a bed of mine virtually every morning (my own hair color is brown, and my hair follicles are not thick in texture), and I've shared many of those black hair follicles with the Austin Police Department. However, so far the Austin Police Department has done nothing to stop the alleged violations of my own privacy rights occurring every day inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in which I am the only approved tenant and only approved occupant, even though I have filed several complaints with APD.

Mr. Barish, I realize that you don't handle sex-crime cases in which your client is the cited victim of injurious conduct of that type, from what you indicated in your phone message to me last year.

I am writing you today to politely ask you if you know of ANY private-attorney member of the Temple Beth Israel congregation, or any other attorney whom you would recommend, who might be willing to file a personal-injury complaint or sex-crime victim complaint on my behalf on a contingency-fee basis or pro-bono basis that relates to these alleged sex crimes victimizing myself during my sleep?

I am a very strong complainant, since I live alone (ever since late May 2011), I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed, and I NEVER have any invited overnight guest or any invited guest inside my apartment unit between midnight and 8 a.m., for instance. Also, I lead a compeltely illicit-drug-free (no marijuana, either), permanently alcohol-free, fully-ambulatory, gainfully-employed lifestyle as a single adult lifelong-non-Christian gentleman. Also, I am psychologically healthy and consistently civil and clean-talking and law-abiding (I have no criminal-conviction record, in fact), and I do not seek to harm anyone or myself.

Thank you in advance, Mr. Barish, for any suggestions you might be willing to offer me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a dues-paying individual member of the first-rate Texas Legal Protection Plan ever since 1997.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.