Monday, February 1, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT ON OCTOBER 17, 2012, ACCEPTS WRITTEN PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA




On Wed, 10/17/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 10-17-12 APD Open Records

To: "APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field" , "State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano" , "Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker" , "WRC Asst. Mgr. Kara Stevens"

Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 7:15 AM

To: Don Field, Open Records Coordinator, Austin Police Department, City of Austin, 715 East Eighth Street, Austin, 78701. Office phone number for Mr. Field: (512) 974-5441.

October 17, 2012

Dear Mr. Field,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you an official Austin Police Department report for each of the cited crime reports that your municipal law-enforcement agency has received:

---APD crime report number 12-2880495, a home-security-related report from me that was accepted on the telephone by an APD 311 staff member on the morning of October 14, 2012.

---APD crime report number 12-2650400, a home security-related report from me that was accepted on the telephone by an APD 311 staff member at about 5:23 a.m. Friday, September 21, 2012. In that report, I stated that I had been very abruptly awakened at about 5:15 a.m. that morning on my bed, where I always sleep alone, with significant pain in my anus and legs.

--APD crime report number 12-2620880, a report about a security-related matter relating to my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin. I filed that crime report on the telephone with an APD 311 staff member on September 18, 2012.

APD Officer Will (APD employee number 4932) responded to my 311 phone call report on that, with Officer Will stating to me in person at my apartment unit at about 1:48 p.m. that Tuesday, Sept. 18, that he planned to himself walk directly from my apartment unit to the manager's office at Wind River Crossing in order to ask the manager to have repairs done on the moulding to my sliding glass door as soon as possible.

---APD crime report number 12-2520517, a home-security-related phone report filed by me on the telephone with an APD 311 staff member at about 5:27 a.m. Saturday, September 8, 2012.

---APD crime report number 12-2470377, a home-security-related phone report filed by me on the telephone with an APD 311 staff member at about 3:30 a.m. September 2, 2012. In that phone call report I made, I stated that I had been very abruptly awakened at about 3 a.m. that morning with pain in my anus. Also in that phone call to APD's 311 service, I politely requested increased APD surveillance of my apartment unit area, with myself having very likely indicated to APD that I reside in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin are owned and operated by Westdale, a for-profit corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

Thank you in advance, Mr. Field, for your very diligent and thorough reply letter to me in response to this most recent Texas Open Records request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Apt. 325 (Building 3), Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.