Saturday, February 6, 2016

NW AUSTIN NEIGHBOR AND FORMER STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATE JAMES WILLETT STATES IN WRITING IN NOVEMBER 2012 THAT I MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, SHOULD NEVER BE SUBJECTED TO ANY 'ILLEGAL' FORM OF 'ASSAULT' ON MYSELF IN AUSTIN




(EDITOR'S NOTE: IN 2015, I FULLY REPAID THE POLITE GENTLEMAN AND FORMER CLASSMATE JAMES WILLETT OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN FOR PERSONAL LOANS THAT HE VERY KINDLY AND GENEROUSLY OFFERED ME OVER A MULTI-YEAR PERIOD IN AUSTIN. -- JKM)

On Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:38 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to send me a reply note on this.

I would like to respectfully remind you that one of the individuals currently cited as a beneficiary in my last will and testament, John Schlueter, did emphatically state to me earlier this year on the telephone that "No matter where you go in Austin, they'll be raping you (John Kevin McMillan)" during my sleep, he said (a near-exact quote). John Schlueter's exact words to me may have in fact been: "No matter where you go in Austin, you'll (John Kevin McMillan) be getting raped," with the context in that conversation having clearly been a context in which I was asleep and unconscious at the time.

John Schlueter works for KVUE and he's a producer there of some type. He also is owner of Schlueter Electronics and Refrigeration, a highly-regarded local business here in Austin. I still owe him more at least $2,000 at this time, and I have a record of the exact amount in my ledger book. He has not been willing to lend me any money at any time since i filed a complaint with APD on April 28, 2011, about my being raped in a context that woke me up in the middle of my sleep with throbbing pain in my anus inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

You are also currently cited as a beneficiary in my last will and testament, in addition to your being currently cited as administrator of my last will and testmament.

I would like to respectfully remind you that if you choose not to help me buy batteries and video cards at this time for each of my three cameras (a video recorder camera and two infrared cameras that I do in fact own)---and even the police have repeatedly told me they would like me to provide them with better infrared-photography documentation of an alleged illegal intruder in my bolt-locked apartment----and if you choose not to help me hold onto my apartment unit for December as I await results from a federal investigation into this continuous felony-crime personal-injuries and anal-rapes and gastrointestinal-rapes case and sexual-harassment case and religious harassment case in which I am definitely the victim inside my bolt-locked apartment where I ALWAYS sleep alone and NEVER have any invited llate-night guest inside my apartment after midnight, I am at increased risk of being severely injured and subjected to acceleration of my aging process from sleep deprivation resulting from my being awakened at all hours of the morning or night or day with pain in my anus, legs, and hips, and a stinging sensation in my nostrils indicating I was subjected to an illegal inhalant of some type during my sleep.

My oldest brother, Kent Neal McMillan, has repeatedly chosen not to return any phone messages from me during his period. His wife, Sara McMillan, has also chosen not to return any phone message from me I've left with her during this period. I have no relatives in the Austin area who have expressed ANY interest in helping me to terminate physical abuse of myself and personal injuries to myself during my sleep as I lie alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

James, you truly can be a life-saver for me if you would be willing to please reconsider your decision not to offer me any financial loan of any type during this period.

I would also like to again emphasize that once I get a successful complaint on this filed, that will also mean that I'll succeed at obtaining financial compensation to myself at some point in the foreseeable future. I would definitely then assign highest-possible priority to repaying you in full as soon as possible, and also to repaying all other personal creditors of mine immediately.

Thank you in advance, James, for your very kind willingness to review this reply letter from myself.

Incidentally, when you state that you oppose any form of "illegal assault" of me during my sleep, is there any type of assault on me during my sleep you're aware of that you possibly may regard as being "legal"? I haven't heard about any such type of assault, but one Republican Party activist, Andy Hogue, did indicate to me several months ago that possibly some psychologists or psychiatrists are somehow "authorizing" rapes of myself during my sleep based on their own incorrect perception of me (Andy agreed that I am NOT schizophrenic) as being "schizophrenic," with their assertion possibly having been that raping me on a daily and year-round basis might somehow "clarify" my cited "sexuality" in their opinion, I believe that Andy indicated to me on the telephone several months ago.

I myself emphatically reject any and all such "schools of psychology" or "schools of psychiatry," and I definitely have NOT authorized any mental health services or any pscyhatric services of any type in any context applicable to the year 2012. The Austin Police Department has recently confirmed for me that there are NO mental-health restrictions on me of any type, and that no mental-health services are authorized for me.

James, I hope that this very candid follow-up letter will not offend you in any way. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you as soon as possible ,in order to discuss this with you, if at all possible.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. If you know of any place in Austin where I could stay without my being raped or subjected to personal injury during my sleep, please let me know as soon as possible. The problem of that type has continued each occasion when I was hospitalized (at three different hospitals in Austin in 2012, including Seton Northwest Hospital's emergency room where I was placed in a separate room with a television set, Lakes psychiatric hospital, and Shoal Creek psychiatric hospital, where an African-American male staff member emphatically forbade me from talking with a nurse about the throbbing pain in my anus I had experienced upon being awakened early that Tuesday morning in October 2012, with that African American man, a "Terrence," having also emphatically and in a hostile manner stated to me repeatedly, "Go back to bed!"), and so far there has not been any place in Austin I'm aware of where this problem would not continue for me.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Mon, 11/19/12, James Willett wrote:

From: James Willett

Subject: RE: 11-18-12 courtesy reply requested

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 2:28 PM

Certainly everyone should have the right to live the lifestyle they choose and be free from illegal assault. As I’ve stated before my recommendation would be to move on and find a new place to live.

JW

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 12:15 PM

To: James Willett

Subject: RE: 11-18-12 courtesy reply requested

James,

I hope you won't mind a follow-up note from me on this, but I need to ask yuo if you are willing to state to me in writing through an E-mail reply note that (if true) you support my right to lead a completely celibate lifestyle on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis, and (if true) you also support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit without ANYONE having any physical contact or any sexual contact with me of any type during my sleep.

I am making this out-of-the ordinary request of you partly because so few people have been willing to send me a written staetment on these two very important points for me.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Mon, 11/19/12, James Willett wrote:

From: James Willett

Subject: RE: 11-18-12 courtesy reply requested

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 8:23 AM

I’m not upset with you, just not in a position to help out at this time. My custody case actually went quite well....

JW

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net] Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:14 PM

To: James Willett

Subject: 11-18-12 courtesy reply requested

Dear James,

From your silence toward me in recent weeks, I sense that you are possibly upset with me because I haven't made any progress in 2012 at persuading APD to actually investigate the alleged continuous felony personal-injury crimes and gastrointestinal-rapes case in which I am definitely the victim during my sleep as I lie alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment.

Nor have I ever once succeeded at persuading APD at any time in 2012 to order DNA medical swabs, and accompanying DNA lab tests, on the parts of my body where the alleged personal-injury crimes and alleged rape crimes are occurring (my mouth and my nostrils, for instance, since I generally find that I experience a stinging sensation in my nostrils or a strange sensation in my throat or mouth immediately after I wake up, suggesting to me that the illegal intruder in my bolt-locked apartment is illegally subjecting me to an inhalant of some type during my sleep; and my anus, my buttocks, my legs, my thighs, etc.)

If that is the reason why you are upset with me, I can assure you that I would like to do a lot more in the way of infrared photography of alleged illegal intruders during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. However, I am still low-income so I don't have the available money to purchase new video cards and new batteries for my two infrared cameras and my video-recorder camera that I own inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

I also sense that possibly you are not writing me back because you have possibly not been pleased with how the custody case is going for you....If it's any consolation, your great decency toward me and your kindness toward myself and others has earned you lots of admiration from many Central Texans, I feel very sure.

Finally, James, if you have concluded that you no longer want to keep up with me, I would appreciate your letting me know as soon as possible. As soon as I possibly can, I will fully honor my financial debts to you, regardless of whether you are willing to meet with me in person or speak with me on the telephone or send me reply letters anymore.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Best Wishes for a truly joyous and healthful and creatively fulfilling and prosperous Holiday Season,

from John Kevin McMillan.

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

P.S. If it's any consolation, I am now scheduled to work seven days per week (no double shifts at present, except on out-of-the-ordinary days). That gives me time each day to prepare for work or pursue projects of mine during my leisuretime. I would welcome any job opportunities that pay better that I might feel comfortable with. In the meantime, I am very grateful for the three jobs I have at three different respective restaurant employers (Outback (Arboretum), (one corporate-owned cafeteria restaurant), and Denny's (Lakeline)).

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.