Sunday, February 7, 2016

NW AUSTIN NEIGHBOR AND FRIEND JOHN SCHLUETER OFFERS ADVICE TO JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN ABOUT A DENNY'S LAKELINE PAYCHECK TO MR. McMILLAN THAT HAD BOUNCED


(EDITOR'S NOTE: I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ANY FINANCIAL ACCOUNT WITH FIRST CITIZENS BANK. ALSO, IN 2015 I REPAID MY PERSONAL FRIEND JOHN SCHLUETER IN FULL FOR THE GENEROUS PERSONAL LOANS HE HAD VERY KINDLY OFFERED ME OVER A MULTI-YEAR PERIOD IN WHICH I RESIDED AT WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS.-- jkm)

On Friday, October 5, 2012 3:18 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Thank you, John, for your kind reply note on this.

Incidentally, I am doing everything I can to avoid going homeless on October 11, 2012. If you ever think of ANYONE who likes me and might be willing to help me to get my rent paid (with late fees) by 6 p.m. October 10, the deadline, please give them my home phone number or E-mail address.

I curently have about $400 in my checking account, and I will need to pay Wind River Crossing management a total of $793.19 in cashier's check or money order if I pay my rent in full, with late fees, on October 10, according to Kara Stevens, a polite assistant manager at Wind River Crossing whom I spoke with today.

If I am evicted from my apartment and go homeless, that will also make it virtually impossible for me to hold onto my jobs; and the pervasively disastrous consequeneces for me, and for my medical health, would be very severe.

John, I appreciate the fact that you want me to have a full and healthy life, and you know that I have repeatedly stated to you that I hope you also have the best possible medical health and lifespan and life and financial health as well.

Thank you again for your reply note on this.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

P.S. If you ever conclude that you do not feel like a personal friend or friendly acquaintance of mine any longer, please let me know as soon as possible. That would remind me not to write you or call you in the future, except in regard to my making payments to you on the very kind and generous personal loans you have kindly offered me in the time period before I began filing alleged-ongoing-rape charges with APD in the spring of 2011.

--- On Fri, 10/5/12, John H Schlueter wrote:

From: John H Schlueter

Subject: Pay checks

To: "John McMillan"

Date: Friday, October 5, 2012, 3:00 PM

Those who gave you the bad pay checks have to take care of then -- not the bank - call the issuer immediately. They also have to pay the fees incurred. Good luck on this.

John H Schlueter

johnschl@earthlink.net

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

John Kevin McMillan

On Friday, October 5, 2012 2:26 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear John,

I received a phone message today from my designated liaison officer with the Austin Police Department, Officer James Turner, in which he indicated that the factual reports I'm sending him are helpful, and that he invites me to continue sending factual reports about my being a cited victim of crime during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Also in his phone message to me today, APD Officer Turner stated that he was pleased that I have signed my lease-agreement to continue residing in Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing. He indicated that I am in the right place at this time.

I have had a very bizarre turn of events---my most recent paycheck deposit I made from a Denny's paycheck (from my Denny's franchise headquarters in Round Rock, Texas) bounced, incurring a $12 fee to me from my new bank, First Citizens Bank, located virtually down the street from where you live. Also, my $113.60 employee payroll deposit from (my cafeteria restaurant employer) was rejected by my previous bank, Chase, since I (had) closed my account there in late September 2012. I have called (my cafeteria employer) about that, but the staff members in (Houston who are in) charge of payroll deposits were not available to talk with me at this time. I left a polite phone message with them, in the hope that they will call me today.

As a result of all this, I am $350 in the hole on paying my rent due plus the late fees being accumulated each day.

John, it would truly be a life-saver for me if you could lend me any amount of additional money at this time as I do everything I can, including working double shifts this weekend when possible, to earn the money I need to pay my rent due in full.

I have only $400 in my First Citizens Bank checking account at present that could go toward paying my rent, and I currently owe Wind River Crossing $753, I believe it is.

My routing number with First Citizens Bank is: ....

My checking account number with First Citizens Bank is: ....

John, I will be very, very grateful to you for your very kind and potentially life-saving financial help for me at this time, with the clear understanding that I will repay you with full financial interest as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you for your very kind support for my legal and human rights here in Austin, and I hope to hear from you soon.

With Friendly Best Wishes, and I hope that you and your entire family are having a very good fall season,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.