Sunday, February 7, 2016

PEOPLE-FRIENDLY FORMER SOUPER SALAD LAKELINE CORPORATE-OWNED RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER ERNIE MOTLOCH OF TEMPLE, TEXAS, VERY KINDLY ACCEPTS NOVEMBER 4, 2012, CARBON-COPY OF E-MAIL LETTER OF CIVIL-RIGHTS COMPLAINT FROM Mr. MOTLOCH'S FORMER WAITSTAFF EMPLOYEE JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA




(From:) John McMillan

To(:) Ernie Motloch

(Date and Time:) 11/04/12 at 7:03 AM

(Subject:) 11-04-12 follow-up documentation for you

Dear Ernie,

On Sunday, November 4, 2012 7:03 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Ernie,

Thank you again for your very helpful advice to me on the telephone about the very alarming and very injurious violations of my privacy rights at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

Below is my most recent legal letter of complaint, which I wrote and sent today to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development regional office in Fort Worth, Texas.

I hope to hear from you soon in regard to whether you are willing to help me to hold onto my apartment unit as I await results from a government investigation into my allegations.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt .325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog:http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Sun, 11/4/12, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: 11-4-12 attn: Diane Whitfield re: civil-rights complaint number 350852 To: "U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office)" , "Jason Alexander (Asst. City Mgr. McDonald's Asst.)" , "Enrique Serrano" , "Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations" , "Asylum AssistancePhysicians for Human Rights USA"

Date: Sunday, November 4, 2012, 6:23 AM

To: Ms. Diane Whitfield, Designated Representative for Branch Chief Patrick L. Banis in the Intake Branch of the Fort Worth Regional Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development federal agency.

Office phone number: 1-888-560-8913.

November 4, 2012

Dear Ms. Whitfield,

Thank you for the October 23, 2012-dated and signed letter from yourself, inviting me to submit a formal civil-rights complaint with your U.S. Government agency's regional office in Fort Worth about alleged housing discrimination against me in alleged violation of my civil rights.

The most recent date of the alleged violation of my civil rights occurred this morning, as I lay alone (as always; I ALWAYS sleep alone on a bed that I own inside the one-bedroom apartment unit that I rent) sleeping inside the private bedroom of my bolt-locked, top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment that I rent at the Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments.

After I had gone to bed at about midnight this Sunday morning, and I was abruptly awakened at about 4:21 a.m. this morning with sharp pain in my anus as I lay alone on my orthopedic queen-size Tempurpedic bed that I own in my bedroom. I immediately sensed that I had been subjected once again to alleged sexual harassment of myself involving alleged personal injuries to myself as well during periods in which I was, in fact, sleeping alone and unconscious, and probably snoring as well, on my orthopedic bed. No intruder was visible to me.

The for-profit corporation that has allegedly discriminated against me is Westdale. Their address is: 3100 Monticello Avenue, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas 75205. Their phone number is: (214) 515-7000. The regional director for Westdale is Mary Bless, who chose not to return a phone message from me that I left with her several months ago relating to the alleged violations of my civil rights at Wind River Crossing Apartments. Ms. Bless's office phone number in San Antonio, Texas, is: (210) 305-4000.

I also maintain that general manager at Wind River Crossing is allegedly guilty of alleged (possible) discrimination against me. Her name is Ann Coker. Her office phone number is: (512) 346-1902. Ann Coker was overheard by me denouncing me as "That Fascist!" or "Fascist!" as I walked away from her office area after having had a polite conversation with her in my capacity as a tenant here.

Ms. Coker's office address is: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing General Manager's Office, Austin, Texas, 78759.

I have also had extensive E-mail correspondence about alleged sexual harassment of myself with Kara Stevens (also known as Kara Hlavaty, her name before she was recently married), an assistant manager at Wind River Crossing. Kara wrote me back by E-mail and stated that it is "against policy" at Wind River Crossing for the management team here to do anything to protect my personal safety or personal security inside my bolt-locked apartment unit, and that providing me with a bolt lock to my apartment unit was all that Wind River Crossing had to do to comply with the law, she emphasized to me in writing.

I allege that I have been discriminated against based on my race (a white person of British and German ancestries), color (white), gender (male), sex (longtime celibate by choice), religion (the NON-Christian and drinking-alcohol-free and tobacco-free and fully independent Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, a law-enforcement-minded honor-society religion with very strict membership-eligibility requirements, I being the only approved member of my non-proselytizing religion at present, that emphatically opposes crime and anonymous communications violating anyone's privacy rights, and also emphatically opposes thought-control projects and censorship), familial status (I'm a lifelong single and longtime celibate person living alone, and I have never been married to anyone at any time), and national origin (I was born in the United States, and I am an American citizen).

I also allege that I have been discriminated against at Wind River Crossing Apartments based on disability (I suffered colon cancer under mysterious circumstances that was diagnosed in January 2006, and I was hospitalized for colon cancer that same month at Seton Northwest Hospital in northwest Austin, a hospital situated very close to my apartment complex, and it is very apparent to me that the law-breaking persons subjecting me to alleged sexual harassment of myself during my sleep and alleged gastrointestinal rape of myself and alleged anal rape of myself during my sleep and alleged personal injury to me during my sleep are allegedly attempting to inflict personal injury to me, including to my spinal cord and hips, that would make it difficult for me to walk in my restaurant jobs, where I work as a waiter or busboy and do lots of walking at my workshifts, and might even inflict an alleged relapse of colon cancer on me or alleged anal cancer on me that would comprise an additional disability for me).

Ever since mid-April of 2011, when a self-identified "citizen of Indonesia" calling himself "Sandjaja Utama," moved into Apartment 325 as my management-approved roommate at Wind River Crossing, I have been awakened with sharp pain in my anus and legs and hips in the middle of my sleep on a daily and year-round basis.

I have never been able to identify the very reprehensible and very sinister and injurious illegal intruder or intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit where I live alone and always sleep alone. I have lost hundreds of hours of sleep ever since mid-April 2011 because the pain in my body that I experienced upon being rudely awakened by personal injury to me and sexual harassment of me by an illegal intruder, has made it impossible for me to fall back asleep on my bed at that time, so much so that I would generally have to wait 30 minutes to an hour before I could fall back asleep on my bed.

Mr. Utama moved out of Apartment 325 on May 31, 2011, and his name was permanently removed from my lease agreement with the apartment complex. I have not had any involvement with "Sandjaja Utama," as he called himself, on any occasion since he moved out of my apartment unit on May 31, 2011. Nor would I ever agree to have any involvement with him, or any of his employers, at any time in the present or future.

My most recent rental contract agreement with Wind River Crossing officially began October 1, 2012, and is for a cited 11-month period. I am the only cited tenant or occupant of Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing in that current rental agreement.

My own relationship with Mr. Utama was completely and strictly-platonic throughout the entire one and one-half month period in which he roomed with me (from mid-April 2011 until May 31, 2011). He had an assigned bed (a bed I had purchased and that I offered him ad an option) that he agreed to sleep on as his only bed inside the good-sized bedroom of this apartment unit.

Sandjaja Utama was a complete stranger to me when he responded to my wholesome roommate-wanted ad with Craigslist in March 2011, and I permitted him to apply to room with me partly because I did not want to be accuse of having discriminated against him in any way based on his race (a dark-skinned Far East Asian) or nationality (Indonesian, he said), or because I found him to be significantly unattractive and unappealing as a human being from the very start, or because he had great difficulty speaking English, and conversation with him was very difficult for that reason as well.

I had made it very clear to Mr.Utama from the very start that I would not permit any physical contact or any sexual contact from him of any type, and I always kept my own hands to myself throughout the very unpleasant period in which he roomed with me.

In regard to my religion, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, many Austin-area residents have apparently expressed resentment toward me based on the fact that my honor-society religion's stringent membership-eligiblity criteria very clearly exclude an estimated 99.99 percent to 100 percent of all homosexual, gay, lesbian, transsexual, bisexual, and transvestite persons from any prospective or any actual membership in my own fully-independent religious denomination. A significantly higher percentage of all law-abiding heterosexual men and all law-abiding heterosexual women would be appropriate as prospective or actual members of my own non-Christian Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, a very honorable religion that assigns very high priority to helping children and parents and comprehensively addressing the needs of all future generations of Americans.

In the last few years, one apparent tenant at Wind River Crossing posted an obscene public announcement in the outdoor mailbox area of this apartment complex, declaring that I myself am "bat-sh-t (obscenity) crazy" and also declaring that the new religion I had established, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, was very offensive to that individual. The person who wrote that public announcement, an announcement for which no public apology by the Wind River Crossing management team was ever posted, also stated that anyone who agrees to room with me ("that as-hole (obscenity)", the public announcement stated) as my roommate at Wind River Crossing would suffer the consequences, according to that posted warning to all other tenants here. I filed a complaint with the Austin Police Department about that obscene and defamatory posted announcement relating to myself.

I hope to hear from you soon in regard to this civil-law complaint from myself---a complaint for which I have an abundance of factual documentation evidence to share with you, I might add.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a single adult male, gainfully-employed, teetotaling, civil and law-abiding, civil-rights-violations victim and human rights victim residing alone at Wind River Crossing.
My address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.